• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
best of 3

I like our chances

This is playing out like the Pacers series

w l w l w l w

both game 1s ended with a buzzer beater

I believe in the Pop

It's a personal belief of mine that whoever won tonight would win the series. I said this before the game. I stick by that.

I still believe Miami, when healthy enough and active, is the better team, so I feel like if they were to tie this series up, they were active enough to realize it's time to win it. And if not, no one is coming back down 3-1 in the Finals with game 5 on the road.

I agree it's a strange series, but now I think Miami knows what it needs to do. Even if they botch game 5, I think like the Lakers in 2010, they take the 2 at home.

edit: I don't always believe this for game 4, but the way this series has gone, this was the game I believed would call it. usually it's game 3, but not this time.

Well, I think it depends on....

If Pop gives Manu 30 mins of playing time again next game, I will give the series to Heat...

Seriously, this is turrible

Seriously, Manu is one of my favorite players of all time....but the dude can't even dribble at this point :/

andthebeatgoeson

I don't understand why either side has been calling this series over after any of these games. Wade could easily play like he has for most of the playoffs while Parker gets healthier and then the Spurs would win Game 5. This series has been really weird throughout so calling it over for either side doesn't seem smart.

Considering that the Heat can only win three straight games, I'm guessing this isn't possible.
Hell, if SA wins and goes up 3-2, I wouldn't feel comfortable. Next game is almost a must win for Miami.

Fjordson

PERSPECTIVE
Man I just don't know. Wade with 32 and Bosh with 20 and 11. James hitting. I'm shocked. Wade styled all over SA all game. And it can't be stressed enough that Manu is worthless.

This isn't even a reverse jinx. I honestly think this shit is over, as much as it pains me to say it.

Fucking Wade...

Something we can agree on. Game is great (played the first two hours this morning).

DJ88

Such an intense game. I gotta give credit to the Spurs for being the first team to actually make me nervous this season. They are damn good, and I can totally see this going to 7. Heat had to play an almost perfect game to get this win, but I'm glad Wade, James, and Bosh came with the super agressive play they needed. I just hope they can keep it going into Game 5 and finally win more than one game in a row.

998907_10151649616321100_362466014_n.jpg

liked what JVG about wade. he was already great, a winner before james arrived. he didnt need another superstar to win it all.

he is still a flopper though

I thought the Superman previews looked pretty good. But I'm kind of happy to see it get shitted on by critics in light of neo-Avengers haters.

PBY

Banned
Man I just don't know. Wade with 32 and Bosh with 20 and 11. James hitting. I'm shocked. Wade styled all over SA all game. And it can't be stressed enough that Manu is worthless.

This isn't even a reverse jinx. I honestly think this shit is over, as much as it pains me to say it.

Fucking Wade...

Something we can agree on. Game is great (played the first two hours this morning).
You did the same shit after last game. Take a step back man. Both teams are really really good

hopefully wade can provide 20+ from now on and lebron has faith in his jumper again.

the defense is key though. can't get lazy again since danny green and gary neal are still jesus.

Wade was such a welcome surprise. sealed the game for us.

Derwind

Either Pop is losing it with his rotations or he is an absolute genius by letting the Heat get comfortable and then pulls out his Triple A lineup of Parker, Green, Leonard, Blair, Duncan with a McGrady and Neal coming off the bench....

Top Bottom