• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
I don't except Miami's big 3 to have another field day ever again in the series, but you never know...

Pimpwerx

Sometimes you gotta eat a turd sandwich (Game3). But then that ribeye (Game4) tastes extra sweet. This series has been fun and frustrating. It's a brand new series now. Best of 3, and we got homecourt advantage back. We need to play this kind of defense next game. From start to finish. PEACE.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
I feel like this series is over. Like totally over. Maybe an overreaction, but with Parker hurt and that fucker Wade exiting his troll phase Spurs could be fucked. And Manu is trash.

My sodium levels are dangerously high right now. Heat are going to fucking repeat.
It ain't over till I say it's over, and it's not over.

Miami needs to close this game out and win game 5 so they have two shots to win it at the AAA. Like I said earlier, that's the best case scenario for the Heat.

So for clarification:

How does the home and away schedule play into this from here on out? Do we still have one more game in San Antonio or does it flip back over to Miami?

Eleuin

I feel like this series is over. Like totally over. Maybe an overreaction, but with Parker hurt and that fucker Wade exiting his troll phase Spurs could be fucked. And Manu is trash.

My sodium levels are dangerously high right now. Heat are going to fucking repeat.
Its always been back and forth, I wouldn't look at the results of this game to decide the series again

Parker got through the game fine. Also I forgot there's an extra day off, so Wade should be a tad fresher.

Basically the Spurs seemed to go away from establishing the bombers and couldn't control the glass. Not to mention the horrible turnovers... Yikes. They need something from Splitter or Manu or they're in some trouble. You don't expect a complete no-show on your own court, but that's what they did.

I don't understand why either side has been calling this series over after any of these games. Wade could easily play like he has for most of the playoffs while Parker gets healthier and then the Spurs would win Game 5. This series has been really weird throughout so calling it over for either side doesn't seem smart.

Are the Spurs gonna get back door swept again?

Considering that the Heat can only win three straight games, I'm guessing this isn't possible.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

come on even if that was true man its not that serious..... unless your a spurs fan

I've been rooting for the Heat since the Tim Hardaway/Alonzo Mourning glory days in the late '90s, just saying.

I've been like fuck the Heat since the Tim Hardaway/Alonzo Mourning as well....

fertygo

I'm fine with mami winning with big 3 beasting like this, actually satisfy me.

What make my blood pressure up, when shit happen and zombie like miller or haslem score 30 point.

I don't understand why either side has been calling this series over after any of these games. Wade could easily play like he has for most of the playoffs while Parker gets healthier and then the Spurs would win Game 5. This series has been really weird throughout so calling it over for either side doesn't seem smart.

This is the land of predictions and I-told-you-sos :(

Omega

Banned

It's ok, just make up some excuses. Everyone else is going to do it. I'm sure people have been at the drawing board preparing for this since May.

Zwei

keep-calm-we-will-see-you-in-miami.png

Oh boy, Wade and James combine for 65. D:

It's a personal belief of mine that whoever won tonight would win the series. I said this before the game. I stick by that.

I still believe Miami, when healthy enough and active, is the better team, so I feel like if they were to tie this series up, they were active enough to realize it's time to win it. And if not, no one is coming back down 3-1 in the Finals with game 5 on the road.

I agree it's a strange series, but now I think Miami knows what it needs to do. Even if they botch game 5, I think like the Lakers in 2010, they take the 2 at home.

edit: I don't always believe this for game 4, but the way this series has gone, this was the game I believed would call it. usually it's game 3, but not this time.

Top Bottom