• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

lol how do you Kyrie will even re-sign with the Cavs, he will probably leave too

fuck Dan Gilbert.

LeBron and Kyrie to the Lakers D: with vet min Wade and vet min Bosh and Love

Big 5 up in this NBA

Who'll come back to Cleveland first, Lebron or Jesus? PEACE.

Well, let's see: One of them was a divine prince perfect in form sent to an ugly, violent, evil place to bring hope and joy back to the people who were suffering. The other was some ancient Hebrew guy. I believe in the 2nd coming of the King, as foretold by the prophet Vastradamas.

AirBrian

This series is definitely entertaining, that's for sure! So what's the deal with Wade's knee? Can't really be an excuse anymore, right?

I'm thinking of skipping it for game 5. I love my Popeyes but to have it three times in 7 days on Sunday? no fucking thanks
But you hold the key!

Ok then how do you line em up to start..

You got Wade Bron Bosh Miller Chalmers
Against Duncan Splinter Green Parker Leonard

You just can't match up with that lineup. If you switch green to Wade you have Splinter on Miller chasing him off screens or away from the basket trying to defend miller on the 3 point line it wont work. He is not as Athletic as West to be able to do that.
Actually that's another interesting point: Does Spo even kep Miller in the starting lineup? Miller had no impact in Game 4 at all and predictably was exploited on D (though not enough). Spurs and Heat will pick their poisions as it continues to be a point-counterpoint. I can see Pop keeping Splitter as a starter and gauging how he plays, then yanking him after 3-4 minutes like he did in Game 4.
This series is definitely entertaining, that's for sure! So what's the deal with Wade's knee? Can't really be an excuse anymore, right?

But you hold the key!
Not really. If his knee is as fucked up as he acts like no way he's jumping around like he's 25. Alot of it is focus, he loses confidence in the jumper and just drifts around.

diehard

Fleer
I always thought it was hilarious that some forms of piracy are cool to talk about but even alluding to other types is instaban.

Cipherr

yeah heat in 6, this is over.

:(

Its humorous how everyone overreacts after every game. But man, G5 is going to be extremely important.

uZTCUYZ.png

LOL! SAS disagrees with SAS. PEACE.

The dude is a clown man.

Vestal

Actually that's another interesting point: Does Spo even kep Miller in the starting lineup? Miller had no impact in Game 4 at all and predictably was exploited on D (though not enough). Spurs and Heat will pick their poisions as it continues to be a point-counterpoint. I can see Pop keeping Splitter as a starter and gauging how he plays, then yanking him after 3-4 minutes like he did in Game 4.

Not really. If his knee is as fucked up as he acts like no way he's jumping around like he's 25. Alot of it is focus, he loses confidence in the jumper and just drifts around.
Off course you keep miller in the starting lineup. His presence on the floor causes the matchup issue for the spurs.

Caught the 2nd half last night. When wade is on the heat are pretty fucking scary.

Wtf is wrong with manu this series?

Also, I dunno what pop does against lebron in the post. Heat finally started hitting entry passes. Spurs fronted him and they lobbed it over. Spurs doubled him and the shooters were open.

I aint even mad at Manus wack ass

Posted this in the other thread on accident but the short of it is I think Tony Parker has been a bitch. He's averaging only 30 MPG over the last three games.

I mean its cool he hit the game winner, but he's got to do more than he is. He's got to get more shots for his shooters that are hitting at probably like 50% right now and Timmy is doing well inside.

Wade is averaging more minutes and he's playing on one leg.

Yeezus is Ye's worst album. Worse than 808s. There...I just saved you all 40 minutes of your life. PEACE.

808s only had one decent track, so that's a harsh review. I'm not a hip hop guy at all, but MBDTF is so damn good I had high hopes for this one.

I'll give it a shot and tell you what I think as a very casual hip hop listener.

giri

I aint even mad at Manus wack ass

Posted this in the other thread on accident but the short of it is I think Tony Parker has been a bitch. He's averaging only 30 MPG over the last three games.

I mean its cool he hit the game winner, but he's got to do more than he is. He's got to get more shots for his shooters that are hitting at probably like 50% right now and Timmy is doing well inside.

Wade is averaging more minutes and he's playing on one leg.

This is just dumb.

TP doesn't control his minutes, Pop does. If you think otherwise you're just flat out crazy.

Pop puts in guys like neal and will ride them if they're getting it done, a lot.

Ripclawe

Banned
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2013/06/14/poll-most-americans-cheering-for-spurs-in-finals/

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – While the Miami Heat tied the 2013 NBA Finals at 2-2 Thursday night, outside of South Florida, the San Antonio Spurs are the overwhelming selection for Americans to win the NBA championship.

According to Public Policy Polling, 32 percent of those surveyed wanted the Spurs to win the Finals while 20 percent selected the Heat.
The polling came as part of a larger poll dealing with other political issues of the day.

PPP broke the numbers down further and found that among voters who supported Barack Obama, the Spurs were favored by a 28-25 percent margin, while Mitt Romney voters supported San Antonio by a 37-15 percent margin.

The PPP poll found across all political ideologies, the Spurs were the preferred winners over the Heat with “very conservative” voters picking San Antonio by the largest margin, 42-15 percent.

Breaking the numbers down by race, Hispanic voters picked the Heat by a 31-28 percent margin while African-American’s picked the Heat by a 44-28 percent margin. White voters favored the Spurs by 17 percent, 32-15 percent.

And if you’re really curious, PPP broke the poll down by vegetarian versus meat eaters with vegans preferring the Spurs by a 47-10 percent gap and omnivores picking the Spurs by a 31-21 percent margin.

Top Bottom