• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

super-happy-nets-fan-o.gif

Pimpwerx

The one guy we've made a point of not leaving alone, and he is more open than anyone has been all series. Yeah...this one is heading to the wrong motherfucking column. So frustrating this Jekyll and Hyde performance. Ugh. PEACE.

Ripclawe

Banned
The Heat playing great defense one game and not other is pissing me off. There is no reason they have this one on/one off bullshit. Its seems half the team is already back in Miami

I don't know what kind of defense Miami is running right now.

Miami didn't show up at all. thinking they have their 2 in the bank, lmao.

Diaw and Manu's passing has been incredible, but you're right, Miami's defense has also been ass. If Miami thinks they can win the last two at home so they don't have to show up today, that's fine by me. All it takes is a hamstring or meniscus tear to change a series completely though.

Bosh was yelling but hes been meh on offense, he missed that open jumper and only hitting clean up tip ins

lol only LeBron and Juwan Howard can yell at everyone

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
I do like this Miami team and if they win I wont be angry or anything, but Im rooting for the Spurs because I love the drama that will happen if they win >:]

Top Bottom