• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Pimpwerx

There are some teams you need to remain disciplined against. We're one, and SAS is another. SAS has done a much better job of staying disciplined in their offense than we have.

Cole can't do shit against TP right now. Parker is owning him completely. I don't know why Spo put him back in there for that possession. Maybe to keep fouls off Bosh, but ffs. That almost looked routine. Cole is play Parker way too tight and is getting rightfully burned. PEACE.

I don't mean the shot itself. I have never seen him hit the rim with someone in his face. Always an airball when he takes a shot late in the shot clock.

effzee

Two shitty plays by Miami back to back.

Terrible offensive possession that leads to a bad Bosh jumper with the shot clock expiring.

Terrible defensive possession that leads to Parker uncontested layup.

Complete lack of effort. Its the bad Miami again. Once they got within 5-7 points they got too comfortable and let up again.

No way Spurs lose this game. Wade, Bosh, and LBJ are going to have to be super aggressive all 2nd half to make it a game.

Pimpwerx

Jay-Z is dropping a new album? I see Timbo, Pharell and Swizz. Who are some of the other guys in this ad? This is a really long commercial. WTF is it advertising? His new album or a phone? PEACE.

EDIT: Shoulda known it was a phone. That was as long as the keep on pushing Lebron Samsung ads.

Vire

Two shitty plays by Miami back to back.

Terrible offensive possession that leads to a bad Bosh jumper with the shot clock expiring.

Terrible defensive possession that leads to Parker uncontested layup.

Complete lack of effort. Its the bad Miami again. Once they got within 5-7 points they got too comfortable and let up again.

No way Spurs lose this game. Wade, Bosh, and LBJ are going to have to be super aggressive all 2nd half to make it a game.
It's a nine point game.

Shut

The

Fuck

Up

Top Bottom