• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Diaw is playing amazing defense on Lebron. I think the dude is going to be gassed in the 4th quarter if its a close game, especially if they decide to keep having him defend

EDIT: Also, I'm ok with Chalmers shooting 6 times a quarter. He's gonna go cold and take stupid shots eventually

DJ88

Jesus this game is going to be crazy. All I know is if this goes to 7, I'm spending whatever it costs to be in that fucking arena on Thursday.

Miami positives: Lebron is engaged and not hesitating as much. Role players have complimented him

Spurs positives: Duncan in vintage form. Leonard also great

Miami negatives: Wade's jumpshot looks broke, not getting to the line still

Spurs negatives: Other than TP's passing, no one has really done much offensively other than Duncan and Leonard. No 3s, either.

I think for the Spurs TP needs to get his shot going to open it up for others. Miami could use Wade doing some things to create when Lebron rests, I suppose.

neptunes

iqUhiNBZstOrl.gif

Top Bottom