• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Mario is the MVP of this game so far. Spurs really need Duncan and Parker to work the halfcourt.

Duncan played like 11 of the 1st quarter. He needs a rest. He might come in now, though.

Wade hitting a shot is a big sign for Miami. But so was TP getting a layup in the halfcourt for Spurs.

Manu looking like he left everything he had last game :(

J2 Cool

I don't see Splitter turning this around. He's mentally gone. I don't care who he's replaced with, but doesn't need to play more than a couple minutes rest of the way.

I admittedly haven't followed the Spurs too closely, but wasn't Dejuan Blair like some great draft steal a couple of years ago and playing well? What did I miss?

Vestal

Yeah, I mean he should be hitting 3s on every possession. The ignorance in this post.

Dude he is no were to be seen on offense.. Outside of shoting spot up 3s he does nothing else on offense.. He can't beat you off the dribble, he can't penetrate, he can't create his own shot.

Dude he is no were to be seen on offense.. Outside of shoting spot up 3s he does nothing else on offense.. He can't beat you off the dribble, he can't penetrate, he can't create his own shot.

why are you so mad tho?

Dude has been balling regardless and thus has been kinda MVP like. Most 3s in NBA finals history...that's pretty damn good breh

Top Bottom