• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

I really don't understand how Wade and Bron are on the bench together. Has Spo gone mad?

with Duncan out, I'd want Lebron in and the small-ball unit that created a 9 point lead in the 1st half...

Pimpwerx

Such a close game, but I'm really confident. Wade and Bron on the bench, and we're sustaining this. Let them get some rest then close this out strong. Miami HEAT defense needs to show up though. We play better D than this. Even against good ball movement. PEACE.

Spurs missing the most wide open of shots. This no Wade/Bron time could easily have had us down by now. Its great that we are still in the lead but some luck is involved there.

J2 Cool

So tired of Gary Neal this game. not sure how may of his missed 3's end up in transition buckets or pressure from Miami.

Feep

Banned
My friend on Facebook complained that the Finals were rigged and Miami was guaranteed to win, I responded with a link to a sports betting website, and he defriended me.

:jnc

Top Bottom