• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

If we somehow win this game though I feel like we will for sure win game 7. Spurs are throwing everything they got right now, their hearts would be ripped out with a loss right now.

linsivvi

Tim Duncan is making a good case for MVP, but Green is their leading scorer.

Parker has had a subpar series by his standard, so I don't think he should get it.

bilokacja1zr0.png

rando14

If we somehow win this game though I feel like we will for sure win game 7. Spurs are throwing everything they got right now, their hearts would be ripped out with a loss right now.

lol not really, green 1-3, TP 3-11, neal 1-3, manu 1-3

spurs are killing with literally only diaw, duncan, and kawhi

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
The Heat don't know how to handle Joey Crawford. They've never really had to deal with him antagonistically like this before.

zychi

Banned
This may sound crazy now, but instead of building around Lebron, you think Riley should trade Lebron and get a shit ton back for him? Ya know, like an actual team?

smerfy

Banned
look at this. magnificent.

yes. please leave FUCKING RAY ALLEN in the game.

you guys need offense, but no...not only is he a total non-factor there, his defense has been utter trash.

so please, go down 15 AT HOME because spoelstra can't see that this lineup sucks.

Top Bottom