• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

1. Lebron can't sit.

2. Heat have to make a run with manu-tiago out there

3. Pop can't get too cute and sit Duncan long.

Either the Spurs choke and Miami will win the title and Lebron will be vindicated or Spurs hold on and Lebron wilted yet again and probably will always be seen as a "yeah, but..." player ala Karl Malone.

Pimpwerx

Well...I'm certainly not ready for this series to be over. We start with the ball. 10 is doable. This better be a fucking amazing quarter of Heat Basketball. We got this! LET'S GO HEAT!!!

tracy%20mcgrady%202.jpg

It's only a 10-point game with a full quarter to go.

The narrative of the incredible Heat comeback under pressure that forged a true champion led by a LBJ who seized greatness is totally available.

The only way to stop it is for the Spurs to step on their necks.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
This could be it guys the last quarter of basketball for the year. If this is it. All we got left are draft hype, summer league, and fucking baseball.....*sigh

and Lebron Jokes....

Vire

It's only a 10-point game with a full quarter to go.

The narrative of the incredible Heat comeback under pressure that forged a true champion led by a LBJ who seized greatness is totally available.

The only way to stop it is for the Spurs to step on their necks.

I'm not giving up yet.

Just extremely frustrated with Lebron.

Well...I'm certainly not ready for this series to be over. We start with the ball. 10 is doable. This better be a fucking amazing quarter of Heat Basketball. We got this! LET'S GO HEAT!!!

If these guys want to play it can be done. If they're going to keep being bitches. We'll chat next season.

Think it's too late, no matter how close they feel they get, they just can't get the lead. After 5 minutes of this quarter, if they are still down by 8+, they'll probably just concede.

smerfy

Banned
so...why why WHY is ray allen still in there?

23 minutes. 0/4. 0 points. he's done nothing offensively.

spoelstra puts anderson in on duncan...spurs go on a run.

spoelstra takes out all of the heat's hot shooters...spurs go on a run.

this isn't rocket science. this is basic coaching that spoelstra has literally failed at.

Top Bottom