• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

the last team I would expect to choke in this situation is a Pop/Duncan Spurs team. Really surprising. Maybe Done-can is just out of gas? This is a championship losing choke job.

Duncan getting tired or just not making the shots anymore?

Spurs needed a better half from Parker to compliment what Timmy did. He hasn't done enough so far and Man has been trash.

Oh man, this final 4 min.

this is when danny green strikes and the heat don't know it

Spurs needed a better half from Parker to compliment what Timmy did. He hasn't done enough so far and Man has been trash.

do you remember feeling panicked like i am 4 years ago?

this is fucking nuts

when i say who gives a fuck about february lulz i mean it

J2 Cool

Pop get your troops together. No ball movement. I don't see how they can score right now, but they need to figure it out. Best group is out there, and they're doing ok defensively. I think get Neal out there maybe, an unconscious gunner.

If these refs cost us the game I swear to god I will send Joey Crawford death threats.

Refs will not cost us anything. They will screw up on both ends, it will even out.

This is it. Its on us. We are up with a few minutes left, we lose we deserve to lose.

Velcro Fly

Parker and Ginobilli are both worthless in this game. I can't even believe they would both be this bad at the exact same time. If even one of them is season average good I think the Spurs win.

Omega

Banned
the last team I would expect to choke in this situation is a Pop/Duncan Spurs team. Really surprising. Maybe Done-can is just out of gas? This is a championship losing choke job.

Duncan can be out of gas, dude is 37

Pop is a dumbass and probably blew it for the team. why the fuck does he insist on keeping in Ginobli

Why he's still playing Ginobili over Green is amazing. Even with Green off he isn't going to turn it over like Manu has and Green is a better defender.

duxstar

Now all im going to hear is how Lebron stepped it up when it was really Ginobli, Splitter and Pop's horrible fucking lineup changes that let the heat go on a run

Parker wins bitch of the year.

lebron-pacers-flop.gif

Spurs with only 9 points in the 4th , jeez way to be dumb

why leave Splitter and Manu to start the 4th

at least leave Duncan and Diaw for the start then rest them for 3 minutes then play them.

so dumb

Sharp

its a 3 point game, not sure why people are saying its over lol
People have been saying the game / series are over for basically all seven games. I wish people would ackowledge that with the two teams so evenly matched, you can't predict shit.

Top Bottom