• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

PBY

Banned
You need a tag and don't get yourself banned because your posts are very entertaining.
nah not really
theoretically i should have had to last year but i am hanging on to that asterisk ring for the lockout. i have to have something to help me sleep at night, right? :(

i'm not mentally weak peter, my body just can't handle it. i don't like the spurs but i would rather see them win :
YOUR SHOOK

jbrfOcNYj3P3Qr.jpg

lol so I'm listening to lebatard, I didn't realize that kenyon martin is in the picture
and young jeezy?

So close to Lebron's legacy being tarnished forever. Hit one free throw, have the greatest PF of all-time in the game, bench Manu even just for a few minutes, call a TO with 10 secs left in OT, have the refs actually call the foul on Ray and/or Bosh at the end, anything. So fucking close to erasing this horrible, insufferable team and its LLL'ing fan base from existence. Heat win by 15+ tomorrow.

kinda looks like kmart
*not racist*

wario gonna be super mario again and lead the heat in points before LeBron goes no head band in the 4th.

Spurs will be down by 5-10 most of the game and will make a run in the 4th, but who knows

make your damn free throws manu and leonard(cant fault leonard too much though),

Lkr

So close to Lebron's legacy being tarnished forever. Hit one free throw, have the greatest PF of all-time in the game, bench Manu even just for a few minutes, call a TO with 10 secs left in OT, have the refs actually call the foul on Ray and/or Bosh at the end, anything. So fucking close to erasing this horrible, insufferable team and its LLL'ing fan base from existence. Heat win by 15+ tomorrow.

pretty much this :(

Nori Chan

I'll stick with the prediction with spurs in 7. I feel like Wade is going to look to be aggressive at the start and Fish Bosh to do something at least.

spurs 93-90

but emo manu gonna fuck everything up :(

After superstar Chris Paul injected his influence to accelerate talks, the Los Angeles Clippers are searching for ownership approval to complete a blockbuster deal to bring Boston Celtics coach Doc Rivers and forward Kevin Garnett to L.A., league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Clippers management planned to huddle with owner Donald Sterling on Wednesday night in Los Angeles to get his approval and move on Thursday to finalize an agreement with the Celtics, sources said. Sterling met with Clippers coaching candidate Brian Shaw, an Indiana Pacers assistant coach, on Wednesday night.

The Clippers will send center DeAndre Jordan and two first-round draft picks to the Celtics in the deal, league sources said.

Garnett, 37, will waive his no-trade clause to join Rivers with the Clippers. The Clippers have to pay a $3.5 million trade kicker on Jordan's contract.

The Clippers negotiated a five-year, $35 million deal with Rivers that could be worth as much as $8 million a year with bonus incentives, sources said. Rivers has arrangements to bring some Celtics support staff – including assistants coaches Tyronn Lue and Kevin Eastman, and possibly others – with him to Los Angeles, sources said.
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/after-...g--rivers-trade-with-celtics---054032081.html

Basically, this is about whether Sterling is willing to pay Doc $$$ and Jordan's trade kicker. And CP3 will re-sign with this deal.

Is he cheap or not? And I wonder if this means Pierce becomes a Clipper too...

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/after-...g--rivers-trade-with-celtics---054032081.html

Basically, this is about whether Sterling is willing to pay Doc $$$ and Jordan's trade kicker. And CP3 will re-sign with this deal.

Is he cheap or not? And I wonder if this means Pierce becomes a Clipper too...

It has to happen. The only reason for this deal not to happen now is that Sterling doesnt wanna pay the money to Doc. That wouldnt look good at all to CP.

Sterling is an idiot but i dont think even he is this dumb.

Vahagn

jbrfOcNYj3P3Qr.jpg

lol so I'm listening to lebatard, I didn't realize that kenyon martin is in the picture
and young jeezy?

I like how the black people and that one misplaced white dude with a (seemingly) Knicks Jersey on are all "Fuck your white shirt policy"

While the rest of the crowd is what I imagine the cast of a Miami version of Jersey shore would be like

Lkr

I like how the black people and that one misplaced white dude with a (seemingly) Knicks Jersey on are all "Fuck your white shirt policy"

While the rest of the crowd is what I imagine the cast of a Miami version of Jersey shore would be like

what about the guy with that awful hat?

The whole concept just seems foreign and ridiculous to me. Calling it irrational hate makes it sound like there's such a thing as rational hate.

It's sports guys, not a legal hearing.

bud23

It is irrational hate tho. That's what being a fan of sports is all about
I mean as a Dolphins fan having irrational hate for the Jets is a prerequisite

No, it´s not irrational, at all. There are valid arguments backing this hate... the arguments that almost the entire media from USA and the rest of the world are using since Lebron left Cleveland. I recognize that those arguments are powerful; Son of a beach, judas, traitor, glory hunter, is your mom going to Boston for Valentine's Day?.....ad infinitum. What do you expect? People say what they read and hear, even if it´s stupid and a nonsense. The hate on Lebron and Miami really deserves a sociological study.

Lkr

No, it´s not irrational, at all. There are valid arguments backing this hate... the arguments that almost the entire media from USA and the rest of the world are using since Lebron left Cleveland. I recognize that those arguments are powerful; Son of a beach, judas, traitor, glory hunter, is your mom going to Boston for Valentine's Day?.....ad infinitum. What do you expect? People say what they read and hear, even if it´s stupid and a nonsense. The hate on Lebron and Miami really deserves a sociological study.

ice cold

thats a Fthunder jersey.

Heat-age's pre-game ritual is to eat 1000k calories of shit food where as mine has been to work out for a hour to an hour and a half. If for no other reason, the universe owes the Spurs the win because of that!

Heat-age's pre-game ritual is to eat 1000k calories of shit food where as mine has been to work out for a hour to an hour and a half. If for no other reason, the universe owes the Spurs the win because of that!
Hey i'll be saving lives and taking care of sick people tonight. Karma will go my way

Someone doing the whole hate the heat cause of the Decision, cause we get media coverage crap again. We are still doing this. Ugh.

Sadly that reaction is still out there, as I travel and talk to people in different cities you still have those people that cannot get over the "not 2, not 3, not 4" It was a damn pep rally for the fans!! Lebron didn't call a press conference to announce to the NBA that he was going to win a bunch of championships. It was a fun night for the fans that ESPN decided to air, the Heat did not say "hey lets put this on national TV so that we can rub it in everyone's face."

Whatever. At least I am in St. Louis for Game 7. Its one of the few positive toward Heat cities out there, which is probably cause they don't have a basketball team.
I know I'm sick of joe small town who is a "lifelong" Bulls, Celtics or Lakers fan going with the "you're a Miami fan? ARE YOU EVEN FROM MIAMI!?!"

Tonight:

Final Forms

Trolling.

Rage.

and this thread will become even more unreadable (although it has been pretty nice lately...that is just the calm before the storm).

This will happen win or lose.

The Heat got this tho. The Spurs will get styled on. LeBron will Headbankai. and Manu will become the new Evan Turner.

Man I'm not even a Heat fan nor do I like most Heat players but the hatred they are getting right now makes me want them to 3 peat just so everyone can shut up.Whining about luck in the last game as if Parker's shot in game 1 wasn't one of the luckiest things ever to happen.

Top Bottom