• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Hoping Timmy can carry us the first half and TP and Manu show up for the second. I also wonder if there are any adjustments any team can make at this point that would matter.

B/R: You versus LeBron James at UFC 200. Who wins the fight, and how?

CS: He’d run away faster than his hairline. His hair went North, his talents went South, and his mother went West.

HOLY SHIT...

I have a hard time believing Sonnen. He talks out of his ass so much it's ridiculous. on the other hand this story wouldn't surprise me at all.

both are egotistical assholes at the end of the day so who cares.
Sonnen isn't an asshole in real life though. He's also a good fighter and only loses to the top guys.

Yeah, I've posted fake ass pretending to be scared posts like that all the time... wait, no I haven't because I'm not a pussy.

OH SHIT!

For some reason I like San Antonio.

I like them on defense. I think they know more about Miamis offense than they do at this point. I think Miami has run every rotation they possibly can while San Antonio still has some lineups they haven't gone to
free t-mac/blair

Tonight gonna big for this thread, might hit 19000 posts

this thread will become an unreadable wasteland after tonight.

This is the worst part about the Heat to me.

I have nothing against the team but no matter what the narrative is always shit after whatever they do lol. I didn't watch any ESPN because I can onyl imagine the slurping that is going on. and if they lose all of a sudden it's defcon one.

in here, expect this.

Heat Win:

Tons of drivebys, fuck all yall, IT WAS RIGGED, waaaaaaah, haters gonna hate.

Heat lose

Kobe essays, tons of drivebys, lol Heat-Age, LeBron is the worst player ever, waaaah, Haters gonna hate.

so enjoy having a fun thread while we can guys lol.

Derwind

Game 7 here we come. I'm gunna go out and say Tuesday wasn't Timmy's last great game. Today he'll come out explosive but lets hope he doesn't fizzle out after the half.

exarkun

B/R: You versus LeBron James at UFC 200. Who wins the fight, and how?

CS: He’d run away faster than his hairline. His hair went North, his talents went South, and his mother went West.

lmao

You can barely even type a coherent sentence. You're an awful, insufferable member of "bestgaf".

Durr "I'm scared da Spurs are gna go off tonight, Pop's final form, dagger, cray, doe". Shut up, you fake ass clown.

Gotdamn. ether. Body blows

Heat are polarizing as fuck, goddamn

Sonnen is the best pro wrestlers who ever lived

I want the game to somehow end in a draw just to see the reactions of the world

this thread will become an unreadable wasteland after tonight.

This is the worst part about the Heat to me.

I have nothing against the team but no matter what the narrative is always shit after whatever they do lol. I didn't watch any ESPN because I can onyl imagine the slurping that is going on. and if they lose all of a sudden it's defcon one.

in here, expect this.

Heat Win:

Tons of drivebys, fuck all yall, IT WAS RIGGED, waaaaaaah, haters gonna hate.

Heat lose

Kobe essays, tons of drivebys, lol Heat-Age, LeBron is the worst player ever, waaaah, Haters gonna hate.

so enjoy having a fun thread while we can guys lol.

this threads' been fucking garbage for almost a month now, thankfully by the time the draft rolls around next week and people are discussing how shabazz muhammad compares to quentin richardson it'll thin itself out

What was the last fight Chael Sonnen won? It has been a year, if he could only talk trash and win at the same time. But I have to be honest, he is hilarious.

Vahagn

Seriously. Sonnen ain't an all time great but you can't judge him for losing to Silva and Jones.

The entire UFC is busted. Silva, GSP, Jones aren't losing. Those three divisions, everyone is fighting for second place. Only Heavyweight and lightweight has some upset potential

Seriously. Sonnen ain't an all time great but you can't judge him for losing to Silva and Jones.

The entire UFC is busted. Silva, GSP, Jones aren't losing. Those three divisions, everyone is fighting for second place. Only Heavyweight and lightweight has some upset potential

Gustaffson versus Jones has the potential to be great, but its a complete shit show beyond that.

He lost the one of the best ever and P4P champ and then lost to the future greatest of all time.

The main problem I have is the way he lost both the fights. Silva vs. Sonnen II was a BUST compared to first fight. Jon Jones vs. Sonnen was so 1-sided. Both he gave a WWE promo that Vince McMahon would be proud of. Clearly, gave both fighters more motivation to knock his ass out.

man im so anxious for tonight. the heat are gonna be so pumped up i just hope the spurs can withstand it

i hope whatever happens its a close game unlike the blowouts on every game for this series.

hmmmmmmm i wonder

last game, nothing from this game will carry into next season

the flop flood gates are gonna open tonight, for both teams

manu and wade will flop their way to a title

You can barely even type a coherent sentence. You're an awful, insufferable member of "bestgaf".

Durr "I'm scared da Spurs are gna go off tonight, Pop's final form, dagger, cray, doe". Shut up, you fake ass clown.

Except that is never how I type, so I'm not sure where you're getting any of that from

The next time you call someone a 'pussy' let's think long about your history. And you yourself...

I'll leave it at that

PBY

Banned
Except that is never how I type, so I'm not sure where you're getting any of that from

The next time you call someone a 'pussy' let's think long about your history. And you yourself...

I'll leave it at that
Get em phee.

Go home Heavy.

JohnsonUT

It will be interesting to see how the coaches manage minutes. Both teams are down to like 6 players that do not result in the other team going on an immediate run.

It will be interesting to see how the coaches manage minutes. Both teams are down to like 6 players that do not result in the other team going on an immediate run.

I am pretty sure minute managing won't exist tonight. Maybe a minute or a two for an extra blow here and there in each half but nobody is resting tonight

I am pretty sure minute managing won't exist tonight. Maybe a minute or a two for an extra blow here and there in each half but nobody is resting tonight

My prediction: if it's still close going into the 4th, it's going to be a total shit show. Both teams throwing out their five best guys who will almost certainly be at some stage of gassed.

As a Spurs fan, I have to hope that bad Wade shows up tonight and he gets tons of minutes because Spo doesn't have the courage to bench him.

Spurs need to make sure they keep it close. If Miami has a substantial lead by halftime I don't see the spurs coming back.

Heat on the other hand can come back from anything it seems.

DJ88

ibg9AMrfqpS4fe.jpg

Jersery is in the wash, ticket is printed, fucking good to go.

I'm going to be there an hour early, and be the last person out of that arena to make up for all the stupid people that left Game 6 early.

Manu's minutes will be interesting to watch.
Man, if Wade isn't contributing on offense or defense, I don't want to see him get more than 30 mins.

But Spo will rride with wade until the bitter end, and I can't fault him for it.
He was the reason we got the rebound on that first LeBron miss that leaked back out for Bron to cut it to 2. That super spacing lineup has wroked too well that I want to see it used heavily.

but really all I want from Wade at this point is not to jack up some 17 footer late in the game if it's close.

Vestal

If The Spurs won he'd be much more deserving than the guy on the losing team who underperformed and couldn't even maintain his regular season averages. Danny is playing the best ball he has all season.

ibg9AMrfqpS4fe.jpg

Jersery is in the wash, ticket is printed, fucking good to go.

I'm going to be there an hour early, and be the last person out of that arena to make up for all the stupid people that left Game 6 early.

TAKE A BESTGAF SIGN!!!

SOmething along the lines of

"I EAT MY POPEYES
I GOT MY JERSEY
BESTGAF REPRESENT!"

Omega

Banned
Sonnen isn't an asshole in real life though. He's also a good fighter and only loses to the top guys.

I actually liked him on TUF19(?) I don't even know what season we're on now..

but outside of TUF he's like an Xbox Live kid. when he wins he won't shut up about how great he is and when he loses it's hax/cheats/im still better than you if i tried

Top Bottom