• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
We are so fucked. It's almost like I don't want to acknowledge tonight's ass whooping. I'm going to head home, put on my unworn Manu Ginobili authentic home jersey from 2007, head to the store, buy a giant cookie with some jack daniels. Watch NBA TV coverage til 8:30 and pass out.

This is more devastating than .4 or Dwight's tip dunk to win the game at the buzzer in 08.

We are so fucked. It's almost like I don't want to acknowledge tonight's ass whooping. I'm going to head home, put on my unworn Manu Ginobili authentic home jersey from 2007, head to the store, buy a giant cookie with some jack daniels. Watch NBA TV coverage til 8:30 and pass out.

This is more devastating than .4 or Dwight's tip dunk to win the game at the buzzer in 08.
run a 2k sim brah

If I'm a clippers fan(if they exist) I'd be happy about this. Do you really want a guy who in all likelihood will retire after one season? Or a coach who is severely overrated who will bail on you if the team is not expected to be a contender and will only coach if you have all the pieces in place for him so he has to do a minimal amount of work?

If I'm a boston fan I'm also happy. Why build around a overpaid center who can just dunk?

+1 stern

Had to help the team move 6 boxes of Dom Perignon to one of their rooms today at work.

They sounded pretty sure of themselves. Made me pretty pissed off, hope the Heat crush them tonight.

Did the hookers do their work?

I bet the Spurs are the only team immune to Miami. We had to go up against the most boring team of all time (in terms of personality).

Welp. Just pulled the trigger on a $500 ticket. It all comes down to this.

GO HEAT!!!

Congrats dude!!!! That is practically a once in a life time event. Share some pics when its over.

Of course it is. That was a meaningless regular season game, this is game 7 of the finals.

Derwind

ibg9AMrfqpS4fe.jpg

Jersery is in the wash, ticket is printed, fucking good to go.

I'm going to be there an hour early, and be the last person out of that arena to make up for all the stupid people that left Game 6 early.

Remember record everything with your Samsung Galaxy S4.

Game 7. GAME FUCKING 7. Holy shit guys its almost here.

I cant even fathom losing this, it would be too crushing.

After all we've been through... it can't be for nothing.

Seriously

If we lose this tonight game 6 will be all for naught and nowhere on the list of biggest Heat games in franchise history :(

There is no chance the Heat lose tonight guys

chillax and embrace the incoming bankai and start smirking

Subitai

I'm trying to console myself w/ the knowledge that at least the Spurs have 4 chips and a future w/ Kawhi. This one probably wasn't meant to be, but it won't be easier with an improving and already impressive OKC.

DJ88

Did the hookers do their work?

I bet the Spurs are the only team immune to Miami. We had to go up against the most boring team of all time (in terms of personality).

Congrats dude!!!! That is practically a once in a life time event. Share some pics when its over.

Thanks man if all goes well I will for sure. And you're 100% right, the Spurs are the only team that hardly falls into the trap of Miami's many... distractions is the word I'll use.

Except that is never how I type, so I'm not sure where you're getting any of that from

The next time you call someone a 'pussy' let's think long about your history. And you yourself...

I'll leave it at that

Oh noes, please don't reference wrasslegaf posts from ages ago or that thread about the girl in class, DAT ETHER. Don't forget your Lebron plush doll and blankie tonight, really scurry stuff. Pop's final form inbound, Danny Green goes off, Heat are in trouble. Totally legit shook and not fake at all.

Owzers

I already got the nba wind knocked out of me in game 6, if the spurs lose it will be disappointing but not surprising. But if they win :O

Prediction: Ginobli starts game 7
Hope: If he tanks they don't rely on him in the second half

PBY

Banned
Oh noes, please don't reference wrasslegaf posts from ages ago or that thread about the girl in class, DAT ETHER. Don't forget your Lebron plush doll and blankie tonight, really scurry stuff. Pop's final form inbound, Danny Green goes off, Heat are in trouble. Totally legit shook and not fake at all.
Lol that class girl thread was hilarious doe

Yeah it's really not fake

So you can go take a hike

See this stat? Lebron's career he's 41-50 in playoff games not reffed by Joey Crawford and 25-3 in games reffed by him.

Dude why do you care so much about the officials tonight

or last night or ever

I dont like Lebron, but I dont believe that wheelchair story.

I'm pretty sure Sonnen has made up completely fake stuff and said it on Rome's show in the past, so it is certainly at least exaggerated if not totally false.

Considering how insane Lebron's mother seems to be, and the spotlight he has had since he was a teenager, it's remarkable that he's not a complete gaping asshole all the time.

I'm pretty sure Sonnen has made up completely fake stuff and said it on Rome's show in the past, so it is certainly at least exaggerated if not totally false.

Considering how insane Lebron's mother seems to be, and the spotlight he has had since he was a teenager, it's remarkable that he's not a complete gaping asshole all the time.

Really though. I don't see Lebron being a dick to younger fans. He probably gets tired of 50 year olds like Pimp trying to get pictures and putting their arms around him.

Top Bottom