• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Either Lebron or Duncan are MVP for the series. Depends on who wins, of course, but Duncan deserves it for Spurs after his last 4 games. Not that I'd be upset if Leonard got it, but it ain't TP or Green anymore, that's for sure.

My god, I didn't think Duncan could be this good today.

And Battier holy hell, 6 3s! Lebron is hitting mid range or attacking the paint to get open 3s.

This game, no one can break away. So much emotion, passion, desire, etc. I don't want it to end but there's likely just 3 min left!

Stat Flow

He gonna cry in the car
Dude I really didn't think Game 7 had the capability to be a Heart Attack On TV after Game 6.

Like, what the fuck is this. My heart can't bear this shit.

SamuraiX-

The Spurs will either tie it or get it within 1 and Manu Ginobilli will have the most costly turnover of his career and cost his team the championship.

Just prepare yourselves now, SpursAge.

duxstar

Seriously STAY IN FUCKING BATTIERS FACE, DONT LEAVE HIS FUCKING FACE, FACE GUARD HIM, LET HIM DRIVE, MAKE HIM SHOOT 3 FREE THROWS, DONT LEAVE HIM OPEN GOD DAMNIT

Bosh is out if it. Sad cause he was so big in game 6.

That last one was probably not a foul. Miami can't seem to pull away. They get too happy after each shot.

Spurs are going to win.

What have you seen from the Spurs that shows anything like that? They can't put 6 points in a row together.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I have it on good authority that Gregg Popovich is getting ready to head out to the Miami locker room after the game to collect a suitcase of money. He will then split the money with Manu.

Danny Green is just a gullible accomplice.

thekad

Banned
hqdefault.jpg

Top Bottom