• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Dear Portland,

Can we give you Chandler since LMA wants to leave your raggedy ass? With Chandler, your team will be full raggedy, as opposed to 8/10ths raggedy. All we want is someone in the paint who isn't a walking vagina.

Come on, guys. What d'ya say?

Only difference between the two is that LMA can score.

SamuraiX-

9f2t9F2.png

yo WTF

Oh God, we're taking home the Full Retard Award™ this year, aren't we?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The Bulls are refusing to trade Noah for LMA. Idiots.

They could have Boozer and LMA. Just think about it.

"Grab it, LaMarcus!"

Or Boozer could could be on the Lakers soon.

"Grab it, Dwight/Kevin/Thin Air!"

Tom Penny

Screw that Brooklyn deal. I'd rather have the Celtics take the 2 early 2nd rounders that the Cavs offered to get him off the books and and gain a trade exception.

Cipherr

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2013/6/27/4471364/dwight-howard-rumors-lakers-fans

Holy shit. LOL

Going all in, no lube.

But seriously, the guy is more bitchmade than I think anyone could have imagined. Why would anyone want this guy as a centerpiece of a team trying to become a contender?

BAHAHAHAHAHA take that lakersgaf!

you guys should have realized what you had in howard, someone like him only comes around once a decade. he's a first optio--ehhh--a natural born leade---ehhh--he's got a great smile.

Dat Dwightmare. Time to max him LA.

Holy shit, man I'm gonna be laughing my ass off if Dwight leaves L.A. man.... Whooooooooooo lawd.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Sacramento sure loves those soft KU guys.

Look on the bright side, if you guys take him he'll be on the Rockets by the trade deadline.
So will Russell Westbrook because Presti will feel the need to pay Reggie Jackson the max.

reilo

For the record, I like McLemore. He would just be a disaster in that locker room. He needs talent around him and a stable environment to develop and gain confidence.

Oh reilo, that doesn't even make sense.
Kevin Martin is a perfectly fine replacement for Harden.

Throw Kobe in a freezer til Mitch uses his cheat codes to unlock Wiggins.

Dr.Buss was a master of physical chemistry, surely he left some notes lying around on how to do it.....Jim probably spilled chocolate milk all over them during an especially funny episode of Spongebob. :(

I'm going to be the first guy to derail the Wiggins hype train. He still has a ways to go with developing his skills, especially his handles. Unlike Shabazz though Wiggins is a Vinsanity level athlete, which should help him hide his flaws until he can develop. From all accounts though he has improved leaps and bounds every year so maybe he will set the college basketball world on fire anyway.

Does anyone know anything about the 2015 class?

For the first time in a minute I don't know of any prospects beyond the upcoming year.

Jahili Okafor is giant (6'11, 270) and has a lot of great post moves, but doesn't like the idea of passing or defense right now. Karl Towns Jr is 7'1 and is pretty coordinated and some moves, but dislikes the paint right now. Those are the only guys I've followed.

VoxPop

would LMA be getting a max contract wherever he goes? LMA on the bulls would make them a powerhouse for sure especially if they kept Noah/Deng. Boozer can go.

It's weird how the only all-pros in the last 20 years from the 12-15 spots were all picked right after each other in the same draft, lol. Kobe-Peja-Nash has to be close to the best stretch of consecutive picks in draft history. Probably the best really.

reilo

would LMA be getting a max contract wherever he goes? LMA on the bulls would make them a powerhouse for sure especially if they kept Noah/Deng. Boozer can go.
He'll certainly ask for it. Considering he'a slightly underpaid this moment, his max at his age will be much less than say Amar'e's -- especially with the new CBA.

reilo

It's weird how the only all-pros in the last 20 years from the 12-15 spots were all picked right after each other in the same draft, lol. Kobe-Peja-Nash has to be close to the best stretch of consecutive picks in draft history. Probably the best really.
If only Bowie or Darko amounted to anything... Take out Darko and the Top 5 in 2003 is stupid.

Tommy Dee @TommyDeeTKB about 43 minutes ago
I can speak with great confidence that the #knicks aren't targeting Franklin. #NBADraft2013
Not sure why he came up on mocks, Knicks want a PG or size in the frontcourt.
Marc Berman @NYPost_Berman about 26 minutes ago
Think #Knicks not going to gamble on Mitchell-Ledo. Future is now. Hearing Glen Rice Jr. still in play
Dieng, Bullock, Rice Jr. is pretty much the order, all 3 guys can contribute right away and potentially start. Wouldn't be surprised to see Knicks trade the pick for multiple 2nd rounders also (hi Cavs!)

Top Bottom