• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The Bulls are getting desperate. They're now shopping around Deng for a new vacuum cleaner, so Taj can clean Boozer's house.

Teams still won't budge.

Bread

Banned
I guess time will tell if the Celtics are crazy smart or just plain idiots
This is going to be the only way the Celtics can tank.

I'm disappointed that Danny didn't at least get Brooks back though, we need a providence guy to root for if the team's going to suck.

thekad

Banned
Hibbert had a pretty bad regular season actually. He was dominant defensively but couldn't even make a layup until Gimp Chandler started guarding him.

Nori Chan

Can Silver make an expansion team in Seattle with all of Kemp and Howard's children?

kemp and howard on the back of the joisy #howardinthepostdawg

SamuraiX-

C6HJaFv.png

Colasante

I love this. Tank tank tank. How many 1st round picks can we get for Rondo? Maybe Ainge can trade himself too and we can get another 1st from that.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Not sure why he came up on mocks, Knicks want a PG or size in the frontcourt.

Dieng, Bullock, Rice Jr. is pretty much the order, all 3 guys can contribute right away and potentially start. Wouldn't be surprised to see Knicks trade the pick for multiple 2nd rounders also (hi Cavs!)

Rice is Shump's man from college and the Knicks love nepotism in all forms... But Franklin is a better player

is it possible that boston is trying to go after both howard and smith? they are gonna have a ton of cap space.

PG-Rondo
SG-Bradley
SF-???
PF-Smith
C-Howard

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
is it possible that boston is trying to go after both howard and smith? they are gonna have a ton of cap space.

PG-Rondo
SG-Bradley
SF-???
PF-Smith
C-Howard

Maybe smith but this has tank all over it.

Randle is dope man right now I say he is better than Wiggins or parker.. In time that will change likely but not right now.

Top Bottom