• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Brinbe

kU2mya1.png

heh

further proof that Ujiri wants to move Lowry.

Cody Zeller‏@CodyZeller19m
I was going to shave to get ready for tonight, but then I remembered that I don't have the ability to grow facial hair #draftdreams

welp

guess you've got your man knux

Magic are going to wish they took C.J over Oladipo and McLemore

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
WojYahooNBA
Celtics, Nets deal has reached ownership level, league source tells Y! Jason Terry joins Pierce and Garnett in package, source says.

I can't believe this is actually going to happen.

Cheddahz

Banned
WojYahooNBA
Celtics, Nets deal has reached ownership level, league source tells Y! Jason Terry joins Pierce and Garnett in package, source says.

I can't believe this is actually going to happen.

WAIT....IT"S GOING TO HAPPEN?!?!? THE CELTICS ARE GOING TO REGRET THIS TRADE BADLY!

This trade really doesn't make any sense unless the Celtics are getting a bunch of unprotected future draft picks. Rondo-Bradley-Crash-Green-Humphries would be just about the worst starting lineup in the league so at least they have built a great tank but they're getting no value out of KG or Pierce.

Cheddahz

Banned
This trade really doesn't make any sense unless the Celtics are getting a bunch of unprotected future draft picks. Rondo-Bradley-Crash-Green-Humphries is one of the worst starting lineups I've ever seen so at least they have built a great tank but they're getting no value out of KG or Pierce.

According to Yahoo, they are getting three first round picks as well

charsace

Not sure why he came up on mocks, Knicks want a PG or size in the frontcourt.

Dieng, Bullock, Rice Jr. is pretty much the order, all 3 guys can contribute right away and potentially start. Wouldn't be surprised to see Knicks trade the pick for multiple 2nd rounders also (hi Cavs!)

The Knicks better take a bigman in the first and then get a pg in the second. We don't need a sf.

I really don't understand how Steven Adams isn't going in the top 7. The kid is gonna be a stud center.

Colasante

Woj says, "The Nets would send back Reggie Evans, sign-and-trade for Keith Bogans and one more minimum level player as part of package, source says."

Is that it- or is that in addition to Humphries, Wallace, etc.? Are the three 1st round picks included still? I'm confused.

Pimpwerx

So, HeatGAF. All we have to look forward to tonight is which guys fall out of the draft. Also, seems Justin Hamilton's hamstring might be injured, so he's questionable to play at Summer League. I assume he's spending another year, if not forever, overseas. PEACE.

Bread

Banned
I hope Boston gets no pick s or trash picks...not happening but it'd be funny if it was a straight up salary dump.
they're obviously still getting the 3 draft picks, not sure why people are acting like those were taken out of the deal.

if they aren't unprotected though...

Wait are the nets just trading Reggie Evans for all of that?

smh no
those last 2 tweets are the additions to the package
pierce,kg,terry for humphries, wallace, evans, bogans, min player, and 3 1sts.

god dammit i hate gerald wallace already

Chris Broussard‏@Chris_Broussard48s
latest draft scuttlebutt I'm hearing: Cavs still looking to move top pick. If they take anyone but Alex Len, it could be part of a trade...

Congrats Cavs age

You're going to take Noel

VoxPop

they're obviously still getting the 3 draft picks, not sure why people are acting like those were taken out of the deal.

if they aren't unprotected though...

smh no
those last 2 tweets are the additions to the package
pierce,kg,terry for humphries, wallace, evans, bogans, min player, and 3 1sts.

god dammit i hate gerald wallace already

Lolol holy shit, 3x 1st round picks. This might end up decently for Boston if they play their cards right.

linsivvi

Meeks off the bench with Duhon and Blake

Jesus...

Our depth chart is trashier than usual too. Kobe won't be back for a bit:

Nash/Blake
Meeks/Duhon
Metta
Pau
Hill

Bring on Wiggins.

I really, really hope Dwight skips town. Yes, Lakers fans don't like you, Dwight. Now go away.

Only Nash will be under contract next summer, by that time he'll probably retire. Can you imagine the possibilities? Zero player under contract and a top draft pick.

Also, ultimate punishment for Nash and Antoni to suffer the tankiest of tank season before they disappear from the NBA.

Yo, this draft could turn out to be exciting! This is the most fun I've had reading draft stuff since I can remember, you know, because the Mavs haven't had a high pick in years.

thekad

Banned
This trade really doesn't make any sense unless the Celtics are getting a bunch of unprotected future draft picks. Rondo-Bradley-Crash-Green-Humphries would be just about the worst starting lineup in the league so at least they have built a great tank but they're getting no value out of KG or Pierce.

Holy shit hahahah

Branduil

It really only makes sense if it's three unprotected lottery picks.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The Celtics wouldn't have to take back any bad deals though. It'd just be a straight salary dump.

I'd imagine theres only some second round picks involved.

It's really hard for them to trade KG since he has a no trade clause. I'd imaging going with Pierce to another team is one of the few ways to get him to waive it.

Colasante

The three first round picks the Celtics would be receiving are in 2014, 2016, and 2018. 2014 is exciting, but don't the Hawks have the rights to it if they want?

Top Bottom