• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

rando14

Originally Posted by Frank Isola

Rasheed Wallace is in talks with the Detroit Pistons to join Maurice Cheeks coaching staff, the Daily News has learned.
wtf?

ib0EnDBxLMfn3R.gif

So how many scrubs from Brooklyn Nets went to the Celtics. Humphries, Wallace who else. Seems like an identify change for both teams. Brooklyn Celtics and the Boston Nets.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Love the Zeller pick.

If Noel is dead, then we didn't act like the desperate fucks of the league and fall over ourselves trying to get him. McLemore is a poor man's hurt Kittles and we didn't take Bennett. Len never even looked special either.

Zeller is one of the safest quality picks in the draft and who I wanted coming into season. I'm good and most bobcats fans should be too.

pilonv1

Love the Zeller pick.

If Noel is dead, then we didn't act like the desperate fucks of the league and fall over ourselves trying to get him. McLemore is a poor man's hurt Kittles and we didn't take Bennett. Len never even looked special either.

Zeller is one of the safest quality picks in the draft and who I wanted coming into season. I'm good and most bobcats fans should be too.

Who are you and where is the real DY?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Love the Zeller pick.

You done lost your damm mind!

Derwind

Stop it, we're not going to magically turn around and be a lottery team.

Add onto that many more teams are tanking and we'll be 10 at best.

So I can't be optimistic. Seriously either I go full darkness or a remain optimistic, I choose the latter...

J2 Cool

I wish KG and Pierce would have went to the Clippers instead, would have been better and a better troll

Would feel so much more right. No idea what to expect out of Brooklyn. Maybe injuries and a weird team personality. They just look like a team that doesn't give a fuck this year, and then you put two guys on the team that absolutely give a fuck but are old as hell. Meanwhile CP3 gives a fuck, and I could definitely see them pushing Blake into the best play of his career.

Goddamn typo :(

Is this a joke? :jnc

Withey was the best player in college basketball last year. His defense was dominant beyond belief. People said Asik and Gasol and Hibbert were too slow to defend PnR in the NBA but they've developed into the best defenders in the NBA. Withey shot 80% at the rim as well which crushes the percentages Len and Noel had.

Dat denial.

Blake Griffin combine results:

No Step Vert - 32 inches
Max Vert - 35.5 inches
Bench Press - 22 reps
Lane Agility - 10.95 seconds
3/4 Court Sprint - 3.28 seconds

Cody Zeller combine results:

No Step Vert - 35.5 inches
Max Vert - 37.5 inches
Bench Press - 17 reps
Lane Agility - 10.82 seconds
3/4 Court Sprint - 3.15 seconds

Zeller is an incredible athlete

He won't ever be Griffin good, but he will make a mark in the league.

SamuraiX-

Love the Zeller pick.

DY, we're here for you, brah.

Talon

Withey was the best player in college basketball last year. His defense was dominant beyond belief. People said Asik and Gasol and Hibbert were too slow to defend PnR in the NBA but they've developed into the best defenders in the NBA. Withey shot 80% at the rim as well which crushes the percentages Len and Noel had.
Because long, defense-focused big men with average athleticism in college who are prone to foul trouble always pan out in the pros.

Top Bottom