• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Wait. How is Zeller a bad pick?

Noel got turned down by the league miracle workers, Len is a soft bum who happens to have size and matching excuses, McLemore runs on toilet paper and has the heart of a Miata.

Zeller has a great rebounding ability, lit up the combined, and is undoubtedly a great complimentary piece to the better parts of Kemba and MKG.

Did I miss something?

Derwind

J8TQOyr.png

6fMAWMu.png

lmfao

Mavs locker room is gonna be fun.

Oh my lord

Fjordson

That's the same as Larry Sanders' vert and probably better than Hibbert's and Asik's.

He was seriously like Duncan on defense this year, I think he's going to be great.
I feel like you're overrating him big time, but we'll see. I honestly can't tell if anyone from this year will make a legit impact anytime soon.

The one top pick I like is Otto Porter Jr. Seemed like a nice player every time I saw Georgetown play last year. And Noel if his knee is okay.

I feel like you're overrating him big time, but we'll see. I honestly can't tell if anyone from this year will make a legit impact anytime soon.

The one top pick I like is Otto Porter Jr. Seemed like a nice player every time I saw Georgetown play last year. And Noel if his knee is okay.

Ehh, probably.

Noel got turned down by the league miracle workers, Len is a soft bum who happens to have size and matching excuses, McLemore runs on toilet paper and has the heart of a Miata.

Zeller has a great rebounding ability, lit up the combined, and is undoubtedly a great complimentary piece to the better parts of Kemba and MKG.

Did I miss something?

I like Zeller too...just not at 4.

but who knows.

I'm trying not to think about Noel's knee btw...so please don't mention them.

;_;

truly101

I got grudge sucked!

Did I miss something?

Zeller is goofy looking and overhyped? Dunno, given the pieces available I thought it was a good pick.

Tom Penny

so theceltics got 2014, 2016, 2018, and the ability to switch 2017 picks? wow this could be an absolute steal for the celtics if the nets self destruct after kg and pierce leave.

Yep at least they are assets regardless. This was going to happen eventually and that time is now.

J2 Cool

Did I miss something?

It's just assumption based on MJ's previous picks, and being white has people cautious too. I like him, he makes quick, decisive moves.

Fjordson

Did I miss something?
If Len is soft then we'll have to invent a new word for Zeller. Dude was worthless on the block in multiple big games when he went up against decently sized bigs and looked terrible in the tournament.

And I'm shocked by that 35 inch vert he had in workouts. Was a block party when he tried to score down low against Temple and Syracuse in the tourney. He could work as a pick and pop type guy and he runs the floor well, but that seems like such a waste of his size. He'll need to work on his post game big time.

Not the worst pick ever, though, given what was on the board for the Bobcats there.

Top Bottom