• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Wait. How is Zeller a bad pick?

Noel got turned down by the league miracle workers, Len is a soft bum who happens to have size and matching excuses, McLemore runs on toilet paper and has the heart of a Miata.

Zeller has a great rebounding ability, lit up the combined, and is undoubtedly a great complimentary piece to the better parts of Kemba and MKG.

Did I miss something?

Best big that was available to us and not busted, and lol at anyone suggesting we should have taken McLemore. The damn Kings drafted him, and half their roster is made up of shooting guards. So they obviously know what they're doing there...

Vire

Well that was awkward...

Simmons seems visibly legitimately upset. Kudos for having the balls to say that right to his face essentially.

effzee

I don't have the draft on right now. WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

Recap on Simmons and Doc?

Without even knowing what was said I can assume Simmons is right here. The way Doc left, even Bob Ryan called him out on it.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I need some R Kelly gifs to use when we blow teams out

oh yeah we're tanking :(

kellybigday.jpg

This was during his 36 point barrage against Miami

Brinbe

I hope we get a great Grantland piece on this next week. Salty and depressed Simmons always made for best Simmons. When Boston started to win, his writing quality went downhill.

And before anyone feels sorry for him. Reminder that the Celtics/Patriots/Red Sox and Bruins have all won championships in the last decade...

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America

Without even knowing what was said I can assume Simmons is right here. The way Doc left, even Bob Ryan called him out on it.

Reporter told doc that Simmons said he quit the team. Doc said he would like to call Simmons and idiot but he won't cause he's classy. Simmons doesn't know the truth.

Simmons: the truth keeps changing doc.

Lots of history there. Simmons used to be all of ESPN.coms NBA coverage and spent all of that time bashing Rivers to the point where he was almost canned. Big 3 then show up and the rest is history.

Derwind

Doc called Bill Simmons an idiot for saying he gave up on the Celts while staying classy wearing that beach shirt. Simmons salt level went up to 100 and called Doc out on his BS about his story changing and he'll only believe Doc when he final sticks to a believable story.

League on notice, Austin Rivers locking his doors.

ESPN reporter asked Doc about Simmons saying he quit on the Celtics. Doc said "I would call him an idiot but I'm too classy for that. If only Simmons knew the truth." (or something like that). Simmons said "The story keeps changing. If he ever stuck to one story, then I might believe the truth." (or something like that.) "Just own it. You didn't want to rebuild, so you left."

Top Bottom