• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

SamuraiX-

Really not sure why Philly just gave up Wolters like that. He could have potentially outcompeted MCW for the starting PG spot on that team next season.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
H2vj54h.png

Where's he going to end up!
They're playing the hot potato game. How immature.

Wait. How is Zeller a bad pick?

Noel got turned down by the league miracle workers, Len is a soft bum who happens to have size and matching excuses, McLemore runs on toilet paper and has the heart of a Miata.

Zeller has a great rebounding ability, lit up the combined, and is undoubtedly a great complimentary piece to the better parts of Kemba and MKG.

Noel is one of the best defensive prospects of the last decade. Zeller is.. I don't know.

I think assuming that he was passed on for injury concerns is premature though. It's clear Orlando and Washington were locked in on their guys and it's not super surprising to see Len chosen over Noel.

Tom Penny

Need Rondo to pull a Rose and hit the lottery next year then wait as old JJ and Deron minus KG and Pierce give the Celtics more lottery picks in 16 17 or 18.

Pimpwerx

So, does this James Ennis pick make Miami the title favorites for next season? I feel like this one puts us over the top. PEACE.

Chris Mannix verified
Keep an eye on Charlotte as a possible landing spot for Kris Humphries. Rival execs skeptical he stays in Boston

haha oh Dy.

I do wonder where Rondo goes. Maybe Toronto will pair him with Bargs, Fields, and Gay for a potent offense.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Can't stand these type of condescending posts. Shut-up, man.

You didn't even realize that Rondo is injured and might possibly miss the entire season. Yeah, let us take you seriously.

Learn a thing or two before spouting out stupid shit.

You didn't even realize that Rondo is injured and might possibly miss the entire season. Yeah, let us take you seriously.

Learn a thing or two before spouting out stupid shit.

You don't think I knew a superstar like Rondo was injured? Dude tore his ACL but that was in January.

JCizzle

lol Doc basically said " I'd tell him to eat a dick if I hadn't put them all in his mama's dish earlier tonight"

Imagine your favorite team's coach saying that shit to you? I mean if Mike D said something like that to me I wouldn't care cause he's always wrong about everything, but Doc has to be a hero to Simmons somewhat.

No love lost with them. I think Simmons will always carry that grudge from pre big 3 even if he doesn't admit it.

Top Bottom