• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Pimpwerx

Sarcasm...

Are you serious? Not sure why the Heat picked up a Small Forward anyway.

I assume we're just gonna wing teams to death going forward. We now have Bron, Wade, Miller, Shane, Shard, JJ and now this guy. Half our roster is wing players...which probably makes sense. PEACE.

Vyer

lol Doc basically said " I'd tell him to eat a dick if I hadn't put them all in his mama's dish earlier tonight"

Imagine your favorite team's coach saying that shit to you? I mean if Mike D said something like that to me I wouldn't care cause he's always wrong about everything, but Doc has to be a hero to Simmons somewhat.

Simmons probably feels the same way as you do, if their history is any indication.

And he's probably kind of right about Doc bailing.

alba

Little is the new Big
I'm pretty happy with this draft I think from the perspective of picks we had and players available. Snell fits our shooter needs and Murphy is a big with range and we needed a backup for Noah so, good stuff! Thibs gon' work his magic and not play either of them for a year, ololol.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
You don't think I knew a superstar like Rondo was injured? Dude tore his ACL but that was in January.

Name me the Celtics roster as it stands right now. Give me their starting line-up.

Then read what you said again.

Hey reilo:

His ACL rehab is going well and is targeting a return to the court at training camp. Jun 27 - 6:02 PM

You don't know shit so stop acting like you do. Durrr he could miss the entire season! That really pissed me off. Dude goes "you guys realize you're talking to Heavy durr" and then is completely wrong. Fuck off, dude.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I'd feel bad for Seth but he's signing with Charlotte. I do feel bad for Howell from NCSU. Had a great year and deserved a spot somewhere.

SamuraiX-

G1N2Dqc.png

fuckin' lol

Hey reilo:

You don't know shit so stop acting like you do. Durrr he could miss the entire season! That really pissed me off. Dude goes "you guys realize you're talking to Heavy durr" and then is completely wrong. Fuck off, dude.

hahahahahahahaha

so we came out of this draft with Noel, who is hurt. MCW, who sucks. and Kazemii, who probably won't make the team.

not a great haul...I wish we would have kept Wolters or Rice

oh well tank time i guess.

reilo

Hey reilo:

Kobe said he was targeting a training camp return, too. Stop dude, you're embarrassing yourself.

jman2050

lol Doc basically said " I'd tell him to eat a dick if I hadn't put them all in his mama's dish earlier tonight"

Imagine your favorite team's coach saying that shit to you? I mean if Mike D said something like that to me I wouldn't care cause he's always wrong about everything, but Doc has to be a hero to Simmons somewhat.

Dude, Simmons has been trashing Doc since he joined the team. Even after getting KG and co and winning a championship the best Simmons could muster was a begrudging respect for him, and even while they were winning he took every opportunity to take a potshot or two at him. He really doesn't like Doc at all, so something like this happening was a long time coming.

Kobe said he was targeting a training camp return, too. Stop dude, you're embarrassing yourself.

No, Kobe said he's targeting a November or December return. And also Kobe's injury was at the end of the season and was more severe. Rondo's was in JANUARY, you clown.

Now who's embarrassing themselves? Look at the facts, you dumb fuck.

Vire

I assume we're just gonna wing teams to death going forward. We now have Bron, Wade, Miller, Shane, Shard, JJ and now this guy. Half our roster is wing players...which probably makes sense. PEACE.

Yeah I know, but I would have liked a C or PF.

Doubt this guy will even make the team anyway.

Pimpwerx

Ladies and gentlemen, the man who will be donning his first of 82 suits on ring night. That's if he isn' sent off to Siberia Sioux Falls.

James Ennis:
http://youtu.be/Jx0rDxRvejc

I said meh. I like his long arms, and he can shoot from the perimeter. Pick #50 ain't likely to play though. PEACE.

EDIT: We gave up a future 2nd round pick for Ennis. No biggy.

reilo

No, Kobe said he's targeting a November or December return. And also Kobe's injury was at the end of the season and was more severe. Rondo's was in JANUARY, you clown.

Did Derrick Rose play this year?

A good side benefit of drafting Zeller is that he'll actually be playing in the Summer League. Should be fun to see him and MKG running the floor together.

reilo

What does that have to do with anything? Everyone heals differently and Rose never said he'd be back that soon. I just fucking destroyed your dumb ass. Own up to it or shut up.

You said you wouldn't be surprised if Rondo comes back and leads the Celtics to a 8th seed. What kind of bullshit do you have smudged inside your eyelids?

Fjordson

Oh nice, Warriors get Archie Goodwin and some cash from the Suns.

I like it. He needs to improve his jumper big time, but could give us some decent minutes offensively.

SamuraiX-

Mhagx6u.png

Queen James approved.

Never mind he couldn't wait to GTFO of Cleveland despite the coaching staff letting him do whatever the fuck he wanted.

Rondo tore his ACL in January
Kobe tore his achilles in April

Linked you to a report about Rondo targeting a return at training camp after you made the statement, "You're so clueless you didn't even know Rondo could miss the entire season".

I literally just destroyed every fucking point you brought up. You were wrong on every single one.

How does my fat fuckin' ass taste?

reilo

Linked you to a report about Rondo targeting a return at training camp after you made the statement, "You're so clueless you didn't even know Rondo could miss the entire season".

I literally just destroyed every fucking point you brought up. You were wrong on every single one.

... What was I wrong about? Quote me.

Shut up. They are different injuries.

ACL is min 9 months, max 18 months (usually 12 is high end)

Achilles is min 3 months, max 12 months (usually 9 is high end)

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack

What does that have to do with anything? Everyone heals differently and Rose never said he'd be back that soon. I just fucking destroyed your dumb ass. Own up to it or shut up.

What in the fuck?

Chill out, dude. Reilo is right. Just because a player says they'll be participating at training camp doesn't guarantee they'll start the season. Shumpert was at training camp and missed half of the season with us.

SamuraiX-

PG: Isaiah Thomas | Jimmer Fredette | Toney Douglas | Ray McCallum
SG: Tyreke Evans | Marcus Thornton | Ben McLemore
SF: John Salmons | James Johnson | Travis Outlaw
PF: Jason Thompson | Patrick Patterson | Chuck Hayes
C: DeMarcus Cousins | Cole Aldrich

What could go wrong?

TANK FOR JABARI, TANK FOR JABARI, TANK FOR JABARI

reilo

Now you're just pretending to troll after getting curbed. I did quote you already, in that very post.

You claimed that Rondo is going to lead the Celtics to a 7th or 8th seed.

And I am wrong for saying that was highly unlikely given that the Celtics roster is garbage right now and that Rondo is coming off of a severe injury? Okay.

Top Bottom