• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

"So guys, we have our former #1 pick that doesn't really give a shit about basketball, his contract is terrible, the fans hate him, and the only reason he's even been on this team this long while he's gotten worse with each passing year is because he was beloved by Bryan Colangelo. How do we get rid of him and how do we get some value in return? Could we get a first round pick for him? That might be reaching a bit, but it doesn't hurt to try.

*2 seconds later*

Let's call the Knicks."

Anytime you can trade a future first to a team that desperately wants to get rid of a horrible player with a horrible contract you gotta do it

barg is going to prove the haters wrong.

Andrea-Bargnani-enjoy-his-primo-elsewhere.jpg

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
The 2014 Bobcats motto #1: "Fuck getting Wiggins or Randle or Parker, we're winning 30 games right now"

Motto #2: "Fuck defense."

In this league, 30 wins gets them closer to the #1 pick than 15 wins does.

Fourth times a charm doe!

I was out of town in an area with no Internet access and come back to the Knicks being the Knicks? I kinda want to lol but I almost feel bad for them now. That and loling might bring some bad karma:

http://sports.yahoo.com/photos/top-...ami-heat-milwaukee-bucks-photo-075903108.html

The Hawks and Mavericks are expected to have interest in Ellis, who can still rank as one of the league's better scorers. A trio of contenders – the Lakers, Clippers and San Antonio Spurs – also could make a run at Ellis, but would need to work a sign-and-trade.

wut

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Is Monta even an upgrade over old Manu?

I guess if there was any coach on the planet who could get through to Monta it would be Pop. I hope it happens just for that though.

Also LOL at calling the Lakers at a contender.

thekad

Banned
Jason McLaed @InsiderJayNBA

Source tells me the Hawks are hoping Howard goes to Houston if its not them, plan on offering to s&t Smith for Asik or get Asik outright.
11:35 PM - 30 Jun 2013
67 RETWEETS 7 FAVORITES ReplyRetweetFavorite

methodman

Banned
I was out of town in an area with no Internet access and come back to the Knicks being the Knicks? I kinda want to lol but I almost feel bad for them now. That and loling might bring some bad karma:

http://sports.yahoo.com/photos/top-...ami-heat-milwaukee-bucks-photo-075903108.html

The Hawks and Mavericks are expected to have interest in Ellis, who can still rank as one of the league's better scorers. A trio of contenders – the Lakers, Clippers and San Antonio Spurs – also could make a run at Ellis, but would need to work a sign-and-trade.

wut

Monta actually has interest from the Hawks, Mavs, Lakers, Clippers, and Spurs, which is not even the weirdest part of this article.

"A trio of contenders – the Lakers, Clippers and San Antonio Spurs"

Lakers are contenders now? Dafuq?

Never mind, it's more speculation than announcement from MazzESPN

@DeronWilliams 7m
NETS RT @KalebKorver: Too excited for my (possibly) new favorite NBA team. 😎 #NBAFreeAgency @KyleKorver @KlayKorver @KirkKorver

. @DeronWilliams just started following @KyleKorver and tweeted at his bro @KalebKorver #fullcourtpress #Nets

Derwind

My man Ujiri's going to get a fucking statue for this. Now if he can unload Fields, the ACC will be named after my boy.

Shit this can't be real can it. If this be a dream, I don't want to wake up.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Top Bottom