• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Stay strong, brother.

They need a good PG...

Not really. We just need a backup that's not Augustine. Outside of a few nights where he went off from three point range, he was terrible. Travis Diener would've been a better back-up.

Edit: And I don't even know what Ben Hansborough is even doing on our roster.

Not really. We just need a backup that's not Augustine. Outside of a few nights where he went off from three point range, he was terrible. Travis Diener would've been a better back-up.

Edit: And I don't even know what Ben Hansborough is even doing on our roster.

As long as whoever is at your point has the same post entry pass and ball handling skills as George Hill/Avery Bradely/DJ I'm good.

Jefferson is seeking a maximum contract and is considered by some to be the top free agent in the class behind Dwight Howard and Chris Paul.

I hope the local Utah media is just clueless on this one and Al isn't actually seeking a max contract.

Chris Paul is expected to verbally agree to a five-year, $107 million contract extension with the Los Angeles Clippers shortly after the team is able to officially offer it to him, beginning at 12:01 a.m. ET Monday morning, sources have told ESPN.

Wow.

Uh...

... :/

Brinbe

OMFG
NkOqPvv.gif

NkOqPvv.gif

NkOqPvv.gif

NkOqPvv.gif

MASAI YOU GOD
http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/sto...g-andrea-bargnani-toronto-raptors-sources-say

Charlie Wilson dropped the bomb about 10:15, and made the BET Awards worthy of watching. Fucking awesome set. They shoulda closed the show with it though. Just did a nice little dancehall medley too. Pretty good. Oh yeah, and Meagan Good's tits...hnngh. PEACE.

Janelle's set was great too.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
So I spent the whole day on a fishing boat ...catching fish, smoking weed, getting drunk.... Living life you know. The only downer I left my dope/cheap rain jacket behind at this really good chinese restaurant on the marina but even then I tell myself shit it might be there tomorrow I left a good tip.....

And then I come home go online and read about this fucking bargnani deal and how they want to add brooks next and fuck this shit .... Fuck everything..... Fuck uriji for taking advantage of Dolan being a mental cripple... And fuck Dolan for being unable to avoid a pissing contest with the fucking Nyets... And somewhere down the like fuck the nepotism that keeps the Knicks lock step with the enablers who put these deals in motion.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
dmorey
Free agency kicking off! Hoping to meet with @DwightHoward tonight. Rockets fans send a message to him with #dwight2houston

lol at morey acting like they aren't already at a table.

So I spent the whole day on a fishing boat ...catching fish, smoking weed, getting drunk.... Living life you know. The only downer I left my dope/cheap rain jacket behind at this really good chinese restaurant on the marina but even then I tell myself shit it might be there tomorrow I left a good tip.....

And then I come home go online and read about this fucking bargnani deal and how they want to add brooks next and fuck this shit .... Fuck everything..... Fuck uriji for taking advantage of Dolan being a mental cripple... And fuck Dolan for being unable to avoid a pissing contest with the fucking Nyets... And somewhere down the like fuck the nepotism that keeps the Knicks lock step with the enablers who put these deals in motion.

I bet you it will fall through, sadly. Between now and July 10th shit will go down.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Detroit Pistons general manager Joe Dumars met with Atlanta Hawks forward Josh Smith at 12:01 a.m. ET with a plan to make the free agent forward a substantial four-year offer, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.

Atlanta has shown far more interest in working sign-and-trade arrangements for Smith than re-signing him to a long-term deal, league sources said.

Along with re-signing point guard Jose Calderon, Smith is the Pistons' top priority on the market, league sources told Y! Sports.

The Pistons planned to make a preemptive strike on Smith, understanding that he's a secondary priority for several teams awaiting the resolution of the Dwight Howard derby, sources said.

Smith, 27, is one of the free-agent stars on the market, a versatile 6-foot-9 forward that Dumars would add to a frontline that includes Greg Monroe and Andre Drummond. Smith averaged 17.5 points, 8.4 rebounds and 4.2 assists for the Hawks this past season.

Dumars also will meet with forward Andre Iguodala on Monday in Los Angeles, but it's doubtful the Pistons have the willingness to outbid Denver to sign him. Denver GM Tim Connelly and coach Brian Shaw plan to meet with Iguodala in Los Angeles on Monday and present him with a contract extension, league sources told Y! Sports.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Morey's bringing Drexler along with Dream? Way to cancel out the advantage, Wizard!

He's gonna sell Howard/Harden as the next Dream/Clyde.

Just keep a damn muzzle on Clyde's mouth.

Pimpwerx

Boy...it is a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way from last Summer to this Summer for LakersAge. Wow! From dynasty to rebuild in 12 months. PEACE.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo 10s
Raptors just completed trade the of Andrea Bargnani to the Knicks, a source told Yahoo! Sports

IT HAPPENED

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
SpearsNBAYahoo
Raptors just completed trade the of Andrea Bargnani to the Knicks, a source told Yahoo! Sports.

That deal is finally official I guess. Wonder who agreed to go to Toronto.

e: lol

Forever

Banned
https://twitter.com/stevenovak16

Steve Novak ✔ @stevenovak16
I want to thank Mr Dolan & Glen Grunwald for bringing me to NY 2 years ago. The entire Knicks org is 1st class and I will miss being a Knick

Steve Novak ✔ @stevenovak16
I wish all of my teammates and coaches the best of luck and thank them for 2 years that I will never forget.

Bye Novak. I liked you well enough but you just had to go because Dolan.

reilo

"So guys, we have our former #1 pick that doesn't really give a shit about basketball, his contract is terrible, the fans hate him, and the only reason he's even been on this team this long while he's gotten worse with each passing year is because he was beloved by Bryan Colangelo. How do we get rid of him and how do we get some value in return? Could we get a first round pick for him? That might be reaching a bit, but it doesn't hurt to try.

*2 seconds later*

Let's call the Knicks."

reilo

KBergCBS: As free agency opens, the Charlotte Bobcats are pursuing Jazz forward Al Jefferson, a league source tells @CBSSports.

lol

Glen Grunwald is a Raptors spy!

Happy Canada Day! Adios Primo Pasta shill

Now to get Vince Carter and T-Mac back to play with Camby.........

Top Bottom