• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Forever

Banned
ESPNSteinLine
One source close to process insists that Raps/Knicks deal was merely snagged by a "timing" issue and that "it'll get done." However Already hearing whispers Kenyon Martin not interested in being signed-and-traded to Toronto, so teams will likely have to try another way

this deal seriously might blow up. nobody wants to go to toronto.

Send Prigioni.

YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO DOLAN.

dolan_donald_duck_weird.png

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Howard Beck
Knicks could only use Prigioni if they spend part of mini-MLE (can't imagine they would). Kenyon Martin will not agree to sign/trade.

lmao

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
ESPNSteinLine
Earl Barron or Quentin Richardson probably in line for sign-and-trade payday in Knicks/Raps deal. Not a Bogans-style payday, but a nice one

q-and-duhon-celebratiqes19.gif

Totally forgot Q-Rich was even on the Knicks.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Some Woj notes:

Despite missing most of the season with surgery to repair torn cartilage in his knee, Minnesota Timberwolves free-agent forward Chase Budinger is emerging as a significant target for several teams, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.
The Timberwolves, Milwaukee Bucks and New Orleans Pelicans have made his signing a priority, and several teams have secondary interest, including Utah, Indiana and Memphis, front-office sources told Y! Sports.

San Antonio Spurs restricted free-agent center Tiago Splitter could command an offer sheet that averages $8.5 million to $9 million annually, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.
The Portland Trail Blazers are expected to be a suitor for Splitter, league sources said. The Utah Jazz and Atlanta Hawks have salary-cap space, a need for a young center and general managers – Dennis Lindsey and Danny Ferry, respectively – who were Spurs front-office executives when Splitter came into the organization.

Pimpwerx

why are some of you people in the bet awards

i thought everything was getting better here now smh

Charlie Wilson dropped the bomb about 10:15, and made the BET Awards worthy of watching. Fucking awesome set. They shoulda closed the show with it though. Just did a nice little dancehall medley too. Pretty good. Oh yeah, and Meagan Good's tits...hnngh. PEACE.

giri

If Flip lets Budinger sign elsewhere, he's dead to me.
Yup.
What is it about Budinger that you are in love with, Rodeo?
He can shoot.
No minutes for him with Kevin Martin, Shabazz and Derrick Williams around
Just Mean.
mmm the Jazz don't really have need for a young Center.

PF sure.

I was thinking a starting SF?

Should note, i always thought of Hayward as more of a SG than a SF. But w/e position he isn't playing.

Top Bottom