• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

ypjz9rs.png

Ok, this is getting pitiful now.

oh god lmao.

It probably went something like this.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I honestly don't even know what is more hilariously embarassing, the Knicks or the Lakers.

Oh stop. Lakers by a country mile.

We're not begging a hack-ass bum to stay on our team by courting him with celebs, billboards, and the chance of getting Vanessa to give D12 one pee-pee touch.

We're acquiring a hack-ass bum. Worse to be a beggar, than a chooser.

Omega

Banned
Oh stop. Lakers by a country mile.

We're not begging a hack-ass bum to stay on our team by courting him with celebs, billboards, and the chance of getting Vanessa to give D12 one pee-pee touch.

We're acquiring a hack-ass bum. Worse to be a beggar, than a chooser.

I'm not sure if there's any truth to it but apparently we're also targeting Monta Ellis.

just sayin

You're not going to out tank the rest of the East with Rondo on the court.

That's right, it's just impossible to tank with an injured PG who can't score or defend on the best of days.

Especially when there's two other guys that can't make jumpers or even layups on the wings next to him.

It's actually pretty easy to lose games when you have a lineup starting a PG that can't score, a SG that can't score, and a SF that can't score. Jeff Green and Kelly Olynyk going one on five will be their best offense this year.

Dunno if I'm ok with Bogut + Klay or Barnes (If I had to choose, I'd rather part with Klay since his current role can be filled by a solid veteran whereas Barnes has more potential)...There are some eery parallels to 2008 (still maintain that the 2007 squad was broken up way too soon)..Just being the conversation as a D12 destination is a plus. Hopefully this means that down the line, ownership won't have to overpay FA's to come and play on the W's...

SamuraiX-

B3Mj4x9.png

Wizards FO look at Martell Webster as a "great locker room voice with the ability to contribute to the development of young prospects."

I've fucking heard it all.

The Sixers and Raptors almost made the playoffs last year.

let that sink in.

We died, the Bucks are probably going to be worse as will the Hawks but they more than likely get replaced by the Wizards and the Raptors (who are free of the Bargs taint)...but it's nto far-fetched to think the Celtics won't make it or be close to making it.

the east is just that awful

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
How you can continue to support that team, with their front office is beyond me. At least for pride's sake show them that you won't take it anymore.

Well considering I cancelled my season tickets this past year and didn't pay a dime to see a game, I did my part.

Also I'm moving to NYC. No joke haha.

The Sixers and Raptors almost made the playoffs last year.

let that sink in.

We died, the Bucks are probably going to be worse as will the Hawks but they more than likely get replaced by the Wizards and the Raptors (who are free of the Bargs taint)...but it's nto far-fetched to think the Celtics won't make it or be close to making it.

the east is just that awful

The Celtics are built to lose though. It's nearly impossible to score in the NBA today with one perimeter starter who can't shoot, they have three.

KingKong

I think the key to getting Dwight is to trick him, like try to jinx him or forge his signature or insist that he already said yes and just doesn't remember

The Celtics are built to lose though. It's nearly impossible to score in the NBA today with one perimeter starter who can't shoot, they have three.

Well we had Turner and Thad last year plus whoever the fuck we had at the 2..and almost made the playoffs...like serious had Jrue and Thad not gotten hurt for a small stretch we would have made it.

I don't see them being the worst team at worst they simply entered the sixers-zone of mediocrity (probably still will win the Lottery tho...we are totally going to get Bobcat'd)

Bread

Banned
That's right, it's just impossible to tank with an injured PG who can't score or defend on the best of days.
Ok I know you think Rondo sucks, but I can show you more than a few games where he put the team on his back offensively or shut guys down defensively. It's a motivational issue, not lack of talent.

Well we had Turner and Thad last year plus whoever the fuck we had at the 2..and almost made the playoffs...like serious had Jrue and Thad not gotten hurt for a small stretch we would have made it.

I don't see them being the worst team at worst they simply entered the sixers-zone of mediocrity (probably still will win the Lottery tho...we are totally going to get Bobcat'd)

Even when Rondo was playing last year, the Celtics were terrible, a -2.6 team per 100 possessions with him on the court. They've now replaced KG with the duo of Olynyk (who I like a lot but isn't close to ready defensively or physically for the NBA) and Humphries and replaced Pierce with the corpse of Gerald Wallace. And Rondo will be recovering from an ACL as well. They're going to be really bad.

It can't be true that the Warriors are trying to break up their strong nucleus by getting rid of either Barnes or Thompson along with Bogut for Dwight Howard.

I'm sorry. He's the best center in the league, but he's not a "skilled" offensive center. I'd rather have Lamarcus at PF, keep Bogut and then send Thompson and Lee to Portland.

I'd hate to lose Klay, but Bazemore may have enough to step into Klay's shoes.

And Michael Thompson LOVES Portland.

SamuraiX-

Ben McLemore on how he and Tyreke Evans might fit together #SacKings

The Kings new rookie believes that he and Evans can co-exist together, even in the backcourt.

"I envision it (being) great, especially playing with Tyreke," McLemore said after his introductory press conference. "Two terrific athletes, players on the court. But you know like I said, I really don't know about the free agent (status of Tyreke). Probably ask the GM or owner with that, but it definitely will be exciting playing with Tyreke."

Oh, Ben.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I live in NYC and the Knicks can go fuck themselves. I remember all the fights I got in in 94 with friends cause I was rooting for my home team.

Can't wait to move back home to Houston in 2014.

Top Bottom