• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

It can't be true that the Warriors are trying to break up their strong nucleus by getting rid of either Barnes or Thompson along with Bogut for Dwight Howard.

I'm sorry. He's the best center in the league, but he's not a "skilled" offensive center. I'd rather have Lamarcus at PF, keep Bogut and then send Thompson and Lee to Portland.

I'd hate to lose Klay, but Bazemore may have enough to step into Klay's shoes.

And Michael Thompson LOVES Portland.

Well they're trying to get Aldridge and DHow.....Curry, Aldridge, and DHow? Yeah, game over in the west.

SamuraiX-

I say go ahead with Webster...IF we never drafted Porter.

dxyn0eY.gif

buy team gear from zazzle or some shit so its unofficial and the teams get no money

im gonna scream "DOLANN!!!!!" as i burn my knicks fitted and shake my hands violently at the air, then taking some markers to a white tee and making my own knicks shirt.

Clips-Magic still discussing Afflalo for Bledsoe/Butler swap, source says. Theory: LA wants to see OJ Mayo/Tony Allen pursuit through first.

Afflalo's fine, but I feel like the Clippers could get more than him for Bledsoe.

Is

CP3
Old Crawford/Barnes
Afflalo
Griffin
DeAndre

Really contending in the West?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Are the Lakers not in luxury tax hell? I can understand them taking the hit on Howard, but to turn around and take it on any of those Warrior players... I don't see that happening. Maybe I'm confused.

I thought tax was a big issue (even despite them being the Lakers) for them which is also why they would have to have Gasol amnestied if they re-sign Howard.

Forever

Banned
http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/netsb...ts_signs_SmxftcviWsKWiwIcxSwsTM#axzz2Xoy6yL8d

As a possible replacement for Watson, the Nets have reached out to free agent point guard Shaun Livingston, according to a source. Livingston, the fourth overall pick in the draft by the Clippers back in 2004, has played for eight teams in his career, including the Wizards and Cavaliers last season.

D-Will / Livingston / Taylor
JJ / Terry
Pierce / Korver / Toko
KG / Evans / Mirza
Lopez / Blatche / Plumlee

Are the Lakers not in luxury tax hell? I can understand them taking the hit on Howard, but to turn around and take it on any of those Warrior players... I don't see that happening. Maybe I'm confused.

I thought tax was a big issue (even despite them being the Lakers) for them which is also why they would have to have Gasol amnestied if they re-sign Howard.

This.

God..stop trying to break up the playoff run team. Get rid of David Lee...hell, if you have to ONLY throw in Klay if it lands you LMA, but don't do shit to bring in Dwight.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Seeing Livingston play is some of the most unnerving shit ever.

You want to see him play well, but every time he goes up you find yourself flinching out of fear that his knee is going to pop off and fly into the stands

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 31m One of the teams that troubles Minnesota in Wolves' bid to retain Andrei Kirilenko: San Antonio. I'm told Spurs have AK-47 in their sights

Can Ak-47 still play?

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 31m One of the teams that troubles Minnesota in Wolves' bid to retain Andrei Kirilenko: San Antonio. I'm told Spurs have AK-47 in their sights

Can Ak-47 still play?

Yes. He's only a 60-65 game a year player, but the Spurs will be a top seed even with injuries to him.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I don't think there's ever been a trade with such consensus. Everyone in Toronto loves it. Everyone in NY hates it. The league gave the Knicks a chance to back out of the deal, but they still went forward with it. Really strange. I assume the Knicks really think they can salvage something of Andrea's career. PEACE.

bruh once you go into the cap issues I am ok with this deal. If the Knicks really want to get a chip they need to reset hard reset in 2015. In 2015 they can get some young FA's put those around Melo and some decent roleplayers similar to the Heat and make a real contender run.

The biggest haters of this trade are in general knicks haters (NBA Gaf...*cough) or knicks fans who are catching the feels ( for example i was in an emotional state yesterday due to drinking). Now if Barg can average 12 pts a game as a 3rd/4th option all good. If he sucks so what he is just a cap hold for (insert 2015 FA). I mean its not like the Knicks traded the unanimous agreed upon best future SG for a rental and big prospect..... or trade 3 first rounds for guys who are all going to retire in 2 seasons....

Can Ak-47 still play?

Yeah maybe pay attention to the game before you shit on a player. He won Russian league mvp inbthe lock out year and was damn good twolves last year.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

I sucked in the sweet feelings of winning a championship... two years in a row. What were you like 8 years old at the time? haha

Well, we aren't looking to make a splash in FA and will only make low pay short term deals. We believe in rebuilding through the draft. You know, euphemism for tanking. Wiggins future!

Can Ak-47 still play?
Is it just a rule of thumb that every player the Spurs go after have to come from a foreign country? Joking aside, I'm not sure whether this is a good or had thing. I'll lean on the wisdom of Timber fans.

I say go ahead with Webster...IF we never drafted Porter.

I'd keep him. He really shouldn't get that big of a contract...I don't think the market bears more than 2 mil a year for him. Journeyman guards and forwards are getting around 4 PER these days and those guys are better than Web or at least don't have his injury history.

Top Bottom