• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

shira

Tank for what?

The next can't miss prospect

iXsdcDlhxdYJK.jpg

I think we might have more teams tanking than not tanking

and they'll still make the playoffs somehow...the under .500 Bucks made the playoffs.

The Bucks

Curry..
Dwight
David Lee
Barnes
Bazemore

Assuming that would be the lineup...I'm ok with that. I

I like him as a role player off the bench but I just don't see Bazemore as a starter. Sure, he brings defensive energy but he's so goddamn raw offense wise from what little I've seen of him all season.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
What is this shit on twitter about the Lakers and TWC possibly giving Howard a tv show to stay? LOL if true... no words.

https://twitter.com/mcten

"Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten 21m

League source: The NBA has no problem w/ TWC being part of the LAL's pitch for Dwight, so long as no extra compensation is promised"
"They could simply be presenting ideas about how they plan to cover Howard and the Lakers in the future," said the source. "That's allowed""

shira

There are players whom it's nearly impossible to tank properly with when they're on your roster. Kobe is no longer one of those guys.

tank...tank...tank...Tank...TANK.....TANK!

Kobe wants to be legendary. All you need to do is drop an idea into his head.
"Yo Kob, if you scored 102 points in a game you'd be the greatest of all time. All fucking time."
ibk6fwRC0zR9b2.jpg

Just let him try and do that for 82 games.
And everyone knows those ping-pong balls are fixed.

Tom Penny

It's all coming together

Danny Ainge: " we will spend this summer paring down roster, will not pursue any high-profile free agents "

Hopefully this is what happens. At least then NOLA FO could hang onto their dignity.

Dhp5bMw.png

olawd

LA isn't taking back any contracts longer than a year, doubt LA trades him anywhere unless they get a young star/tons-o-picks and 1 year deals.

TWC already has a Laker 'reality' show, they'll be at the Dwight meeting because they gave the Buss family a shit ton of money to cover Kobe Nash Pau and Dwight and if he leaves they're fucked. Wouldn't be surprises if they try to pitch a Dwight centric reality show at all but they can't offer compensation for it.

Dwight is going to sign with the Warriors, Lakers, Mavericks, and Rockets simultaneously, then get a reality show about how he manages his time.

Davis is probably going to carry the Pelicans to the playoffs sooner rather than later, but he won't be able to get far with the roster they're putting around him.

Jonm1010

Banned
I don't understand the pelicans logic on this one?

What the hell is their goal with all this? Tyreke doesn't want to play the 3. I guess we're shipping off Gordon?

I'm down for that much at least. Tired of the whining and seeing him in a suit more then a uniform. But then we still need a legit small forward, preferably one that can shoot the three and defend.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
"Forget that Dwight Howard met w/Rockets first. Great source confirms Dwight Howard is likely to sign with the Dallas Mavericks."
https://mobile.twitter.com/Schultz_Report

lol how does he have this info? Howard hasn't even met with them to hear their pitch. As of now the pitch would be play with old Dirk. Bunch of bs and I don't even care where Howard ends up.

This is the same bs as the Warriors rumor and the Rockets already have the deal done crap that floats around twitter.

exarkun

Slim Thug's recruitment pitch to D12 is the best I've seen so far.

ibrBiWOzAirVBc.png

LOL the baby mamas, bottle of rose, and Harden living like a king.

Slim Thug would teach Howard how to be a G on and off the court. Shoulda brought him with the entourage.

Hes gonna turn Dwight into Calvin Murphy. The Pocket Rocket is back!

Top Bottom