• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Dunleavy at 3 million per year isn't bad. Another Blue Devil in the Bulls mix. Although I was hoping he wound end up in LA (either one) or Portland to continue his "play where my dad has been fired" tour.

Also, for those on the past page or so: it's Redick.

RBH

dwight-howard-nba-free-agency-2013.jpg

So this was Jack's pitch?

How will Dwight Howard make this tough free agency decision without anyone hating him? It's simple! MULTIPLICITY 2 starring Dwight Howard! Coming to a theater near you next fall!

Which one is the stupid Dwight like in the Michael Keaton movie? Answer: All of them

On a conference call happening right now:

Houston GM: He told us yes.
Dallas GM: He told us that, too
Golden State: Did you believe him?
Dallas Houston: NO
LA: Can you guys tell him to return our calls?
Atlanta: I really like our chances.
Houston, Dallas, LA: Danny, go home, you're drunk.

On a conference call happening right now:

Houston GM: He told us yes.
Dallas GM: He told us that, too
Golden State: Did you believe him?
Dallas Houston: NO
LA: Can you guys tell him to return our calls?
Atlanta: I really like our chances.
Houston, Dallas, LA: Danny, go home, you're drunk.

Now they know what his baby mommas feel like.

SamuraiX-

Kings fans salivating at the mouth at potentially acquiring Ryan Anderson in a sign-and-trade with Tyreke even though Ryno isn't available.

Fucking quacks.

Mxrz

All this Ryan Anderson love is confusing as hell.

He had one really good year in Orlando. He's a 4 that can shoot 3s. So some worth, yeah, but its like he's suddenly an Allstar.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

Mike Dunleavy has gone ahead and verbally committed to sign two-year, $6M deal with Bulls, according to sources with knowledge of the deal

All this Ryan Anderson love is confusing as hell.

He had one really good year in Orlando. He's a 4 that can shoot 3s. So some worth, yeah, but its like he's suddenly an Allstar.

He's really good at making threes and that's really important. I don't think it's that confusing.

He's barely ever praised in this thread either.He can be very valuable on a team where he has an elite defensive center to eliminate his huge defensive issues and he's kind of average otherwise but he's still on a fine contract.

At the PF position?

C'mon, son. No team is getting anywhere with Ryno starting at PF for them. And $9M/yr is a stupid amount of money for a PF that can't defend or rebound.

stretching out the floor is really valuable and Ryno lets you do that. Some of the best teams (Heat, OKC, SA) would take him in a heartbeat at that money because he makes it so much easier for their stars to operate. In this league I'd take him at $9 million per over whatever guys like Tyreke, Monta or Brandon Jennings are going to end up getting.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
The thing about Dunleavy Jr is that he's another white guy who will "work hard" for his minutes, show gritty toughness, and he may even dive for a rebound or so. Stacey King will give him a nickname, probably "white bread". Bulls fans will fall in love with his "tough play" (and at a bargain price too!). Soon, they'll be rumors of a LBJ to Bulls trade that will involve Dunleavy Jr, and Bulls fans will say no, claiming that Dunleavy is the "heart and soul" of the team, and can't be traded.

The thing about Dunleavy Jr is that he's another white guy who will "work hard" for his minutes, show gritty toughness, and he may even dive for a rebound or so. Stacey King will give him a nickname, probably "white bread". Bulls fans will fall in love with his "tough play" (and at a bargain price too!). Soon, they'll be rumors of a LBJ to Bulls trade that will involve Dunleavy Jr, and Bulls fans will say no, claiming that Dunleavy is the "heart and soul" of the team, and can't be traded.

lmao. Being a Bulls fan deep down still hurts. I can see it soulplaya.

i really really enjoy your posts lol

At the PF position?

C'mon, son. No team is getting anywhere with Ryno starting at PF for them. And $9M/yr is a stupid amount of money for a PF that can't defend or rebound.

Yes, it's really important. It's hard to win without a PF who can't defend, but Ryno is a really good offensive player and it's possible to cover up PFs who can't defend (unlike centers who can't defend).

thekad

Banned
At the PF position?

He can rebound, career Reb% of 13.5%. And like IWMTB said, you would ideally pair him up with a rim protector like Dwight or Bogut so rebounding wouldn't be a big deal.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's

You're making your shtick too obvious.

Top Bottom