• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Pimpwerx

So when Rose's brother was complaining about the Bulls organization not surrounding Derrick with talent, you think he was thinking about Mike Dunleavy? LOL! That team is gonna suck what little joy is left in Rose's life out. PEACE.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So when Rose's brother was complaining about the Bulls organization not surrounding Derrick with talent, you think he was thinking about Mike Dunleavy? LOL! That team is gonna suck what little joy is left in Rose's life out. PEACE.

Well to be fair, a player that actually plays is better than a player who won't

dwight-howard-nba-free-agency-2013.jpg

I'm not playing when I say I don't want this clown on my team, no matter how good is he. I want #6 to be with a group of likable, hard-nosed players.

pilonv1

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100...78579922815661106.html?KEYWORDS=Chris+herring

Also overstated is Bargnani's ability to space the floor with his presence. Consider that Toronto's offense got a slightly higher proportion of its shots from efficient areas when Bargnani wasn't on the floor than when he was playing. About 30.3% of the Raptors' attempts came at the rim, and 24.9% were from behind the arc when he was on the sideline, according to NBA.com—up from 28% and 23%, respectively.

And while there is an argument that Bargnani was hamstrung by his struggling teammates, there were some troubling indications about his ability to play off others—something that could translate poorly once he begins playing with the Knicks.

Bargnani hit just 33% of his jump shots when playing alongside Rudy Gay, the star scorer whom the Raptors acquired in January. (Bargnani hit 38% of such shots when Gay wasn't on the court.) To Bargnani's credit, though, his numbers were actually better when he played with guard DeMar DeRozan, whose playing style lightly resembles that of J.R. Smith's.

Bread

Banned
cool, our team should be pretty interesting even if they are tanking. i want to see gigi and olynyk get 90% of the touches because why not?

thekad

Banned
East will be slightly respectable this season. Miami, Chicago, Indiana, Brooklyn, Washington is a pretty good top 5 seeds. Everyone else still sucks though.

I love how Blatche takes the minimum just to fuck the Wizards as much as possible (he's owed 9m this year no matter what* because he was amnestied but the less the Nets pay, the more the Wizards have to pay of that 9m). He's so bitter, lol.

*If a team offered him more than 9m this year, he would get more than the 9m the Wizards owed but that wasn't happening.

The #Jazz expressed a "high interest" in re-signing Paul Millsap at Sunday night meeting in SLC, but no offer was made, sources say.

OK, cool.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
That is a good signing. 15-20mpg of instant offense from Dunleavy Jr will be good for the bulls. He is a guy that can get hot and put up some crazy efficient scoring nights.

Awesome streakiness!

alba

Little is the new Big
You can't trade CHA 2016 pick. Its grittiness is unparalleled, and it's the heart and soul of the team.

ROFL :D

I admit, didn't really know who that guy was but I'll wait and see. What annoys me more is the apparent relationship between Gar and Thibbs since they let go his top assistant ;(

Dunleavy is a bum. I'd rather have Marco.
True, true. Not all hopes are lost for Marco, nate we can forget about right away though... He posted a pic on his instagram but with this signing, it's ova. We have too many PGs but still, it'd have been nice.

Pkaz01

Lmfao we have no plans of trading gortat. Couple days later trade rumors to the spurs pop up. Actually relieved they werent serious about it he has been bitching ever since nash left

Top Bottom