• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
He likes the ladies. You can always trust that part of D12.

True, so Houston it is.

If you want to go by Strip clubs.

Jordan Schultz ‏@Schultz_Report 19m
New NBA info: Source tells me that the #Spurs are in serious negotiations with #Suns to acquire Marcin Gortat...

Wait wut? Does this mean Splitter is gone? Or even...gasp Bonner!?

EDIT: I'm not so lucky :/

Source: Spurs-Suns deal 4 Gortat would either be n a Splitter sign-and-trade or Diaw/filler. Suns get at least a 2014 1st rounder either way

New NBA info: Source tells me that the #Spurs are in serious negotiations with #Suns to acquire Marcin Gortat...

I heard splitter was gone. Gortat would be awesome for the Spurs.

Barg is going to style on the Raptors. Can't wait for that match.

1013142_475176882570160_684282488_n.jpg

Thanks, Grantland.

Bread

Banned

Source: Spurs-Suns deal 4 Gortat would either be n a Splitter sign-and-trade or Diaw/filler. Suns get at least a 2014 1st rounder either way
damn that would be a great move for the spurs, gortat and duncan would kick ass.

SamuraiX-

I hear they're chasing AK47 too... Those would be a couple of really fantastic pickups for the Spurs.

In other news:
twMQDXt.png

I am so sorry, DY.

We're here for you, buddy.

charsace

All the rule changes didn't amount to anything. Look at the contract Tyreke is getting from a team that was terrible last season and will most likely be terrible next season. How will he fit in with Brow? He's ball dominant and can't shoot. They just traded for a ball dominant player in Holiday. There was zero reason for them to overpay Tyreke.

Bargs the Knicks is official. He has talent so I hope some new scenery and being on a good team will help him.

Splitter was actually good for us this year. :(

Is Gortat a better post player than Splitter?

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Can someone please explain what is so freakin great about Eric Bledsoe? Seems every team is pining for him.

Bucks thinking sign and trade Reddick for Bledsoe. And realgm says this would surely spell the end of Jennings in Milwaukee.

So wait..... Bledsoe is better than Jennings?
...... But Reddick isn't better than Jennings.
....... Why would the clips give up Bledsoe if he is better than Reddick and Jennings?

First day of free agency and my brain hurts.

Lakers should jump all over that Bogut and Klat for Dwight. They aren't ever gonna find a player of Klay's ability in free agency this year.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Seeing these ridiculous extensions throw around for guys like Tyreke makes me question how LMA ever settled for this:

Extension signed October 22, 2009 for an assumed $62,500,000 plus incentives for 5 years starting in 2010-11.

charsace

Can someone please explain what is so freakin great about Eric Bledsoe? Seems every team is pining for him.

Bucks thinking sign and trade Reddick for Bledsoe. And realgm says this would surely spell the end of Jennings in Milwaukee.

So wait..... Bledsoe is better than Jennings?
...... But Reddick isn't better than Jennings.
....... Why would the clips give up Bledsoe if he is better than Reddick and Jennings?

First day of free agency and my brain hurts.

Lakers should jump all over that Bogut and Klat for Dwight. They aren't ever gonna find a player of Klay's ability in free agency this year.
Both Jennings and Bledsoe are basically combo guards at this point. Bledsoe is younger and has shown himself to be a more willing passer though. Bledsoe also finishes better around the rim.

Kronotech

Why the hell would the Suns trade Gortat for Splitter? We gotta get something better than Splitter and a 2014 pick for him. We better make up for it somewhere else..

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Both Jennings and Bledsoe are basically combo guards at this point. Bledsoe is younger and has shown himself to be a more willing passer though. Bledsoe also finishes better around the rim.
Younger? They both 23

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
he's such a bitch

"i want to be the man, get rings and do none of the work"

We still have no proof of this other than a "source" for cbssports. I don't ever defend Howard and think he's a douche with a lot of stuff, but Parsons is his good friend and this story just seems odd.

As odd as one source saying he could care less that Dream was there and talking to Jack Nicholson was cool.

SamuraiX-

Sam Amick said:
Evans has serious interest in signing with the Pelicans, and will likely agree to sign the deal if the Kings tell him later today in their meeting in Los Angeles that they will not match. Owner Vivek Ranadive, general manager Pete D'Alessandro and coach Michael Malone are expected to take part in the meeting, and a person with knowledge of the Kings' thinking said they are considering matching the offer.

ahhaHA! Ha ha haha

ha...

ha.......

:(

Truelize

Steroid Distributor

If Jennings had a big man or reliable shooter to pass to I'm sure he would be a more willing passer. And I know Bledsoe can get up but Jennings has plenty of skill around the hoop.

I'm not seeing it man. If a team is able to trade Reddick to replace their pg and actually improve then all the power to them. But I'm not seeing it.

giri

They're nothing like combo guards.

Splitter was actually good for us this year. :(

Is Gortat a better post player than Splitter?

Gortat is incredibly soft. And after watching him in the PnR for a few seasons, he's only dead average in it.

Also, Reddick is a more valuable player than Bledsoe unless you're an idiot.

How about two firsts next year (ours and Dallas'), Perry Jones and Perk?

Depends on how bad Dallas is. And you keep Perk.

Kronotech

How about two firsts next year (ours and Dallas'), Perry Jones and Perk?

That doesn't really help our salary cap for next year which I assume is what we're attempting since our GM has made it clear we're not going after big names in FA. Damn... we may not have much of a better option later.

Top Bottom