• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Branduil

The best part of the Dwight trade was Lakers-age trying to pretend that Bynum>Dwight was never an opinion repeatedly bandied about by a good number of their members.

Vahagn

The best part of the Dwight trade was Lakers-age trying to pretend that Bynum>Dwight was never an opinion repeatedly bandied about by a good number of their members.

After watching Dwight's offensive struggles all year, I'm convinced that Dwight will never reach Bynum's offensive skill-set.

That being said, Bynum's health ruins any actual ability to compare.

Darkman M

Bynum is miles ahead offensively, but id still take Dwight over Bynum any day.Dwight is a clown, but Bynum is a psychopath who has no fucks to give.

exarkun

Bynum makes everyone thankful kids can't come straight out of high school anymore.

The immaturity with so much talent. Ugh.

112e7b23-b5d3-4f8c-b822-d443286ee6ce.jpg

Vahagn

It's pretty clear to me that D Howard should go to the Rockets or demand a sign and trade to the Warriors, but if the Lakers can convince this guy to stay, I'll actually, in a way, judge him for it.

Weak willed as hell and signing for extracurricular benefits of LA is just smh.

It's pretty clear to me that D Howard should go to the Rockets or demand a sign and trade to the Warriors, but if the Lakers can convince this guy to stay, I'll actually, in a way, judge him for it.

Weak willed as hell and signing for extracurricular benefits of LA is just smh.

Serious?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Bynum makes everyone thankful kids can't come straight out of high school anymore.

The immaturity with so much talent. Ugh.

Yeah because one year of college knowing you are bailing to make millions next year matures you right up

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
The Nets have the potential to do better in the future. The Knicks never will, because that team is never getting sold.

so you hate the knicks on one hand and then give props to the nyets when the nyets are doing basically the same BS the knicks did for about decade plus in the 2000's. Look at what the Nyets gave up for Pierce and KG. Two guys on their last contracts in term of assets compared to the knicks traded for barg.

Both those trades we're for rentals, at least the knicks rental gives them Max room in 2015. the FA class in 2015 is worth having money for. If it makes you feel better 2016 that pick is in the 25-30 range last knick to come out of that range was Toney "i don't know how to pass" Douglas.

http://brandontierney.org/2013/07/01/nice-job-knicks/

Forever

Banned
Look at what the Nyets gave up for Pierce and KG. Two guys on their last contracts in term of assets compared to the knicks traded for barg.
The difference being that one gets you Bargnani and the other gets you Pierce and KG. It's not about the picks. It's about Dolan being a chronic dumbass who makes decisions based on whatever childish whim he may have at that moment.

Might as well bring Isiah back.

so you hate the knicks on one hand and then give props to the nyets when the nyets are doing basically the same BS the knicks did for about decade plus in the 2000's. Look at what the Nyets gave up for Pierce and KG. Two guys on their last contracts in term of assets compared to the knicks traded for barg.

Both those trades we're for rentals, at least the knicks rental gives them Max room in 2015. the FA class in 2015 is worth having money for. If it makes you feel better 2016 that pick is in the 25-30 range last knick to come out of that range was Toney "i don't know how to pass" Douglas.

http://brandontierney.org/2013/07/01/nice-job-knicks/

Knicks get two cracks at it, before they blow it up. Nets get 3 seasons.

Its a wash.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
The difference being that one gets you Bargnani and the other gets you Pierce and KG. It's not about the picks. It's about Dolan being a chronic dumbass who makes decisions based on whatever childish whim he may have at that moment.

Man I'm not defending Dolan he is an idiot, we cant debate that... I mean if you want to debate the trade cool I can show why its not as bad as it seems..... but arguing dolan isn't an idiot is like arguing the sky isn't blue or that sterling isn't racist.... i don't know what to tell you....

What happened to melo and sullinger? Did they bust?

Melo played in 6 games, Sullinger 45. I don't know what the deal was with Melo, not a follower of the Celtics, so I don't know if he was a healthy scratch, was injured, a mixture of both, D-league, or whatever. Sullinger actually did go down with I think a back injury, but he was otherwise serviceable, from the looks of things.

But really, add Oden, maybe Brandon Roy, trade Rondo, and embrace that 14-68 campaign.

Forever

Banned
Man I'm not defending Dolan he is an idiot, we cant debate that... I mean if you want to debate the trade cool I can show why its not as bad as it seems..... but arguing dolan isn't an idiot is like arguing the sky isn't blue or that sterling isn't racist.... i don't know what to tell you....

There's no going back. It's done. I'll see you guys at the Barclays.

WE COMIN FOR DAT ASS DOLAN.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Boozer and Nate's families are going on a trip together to the Bahamas on a private plane. And people have the nerve to say that Boozer isn't a great teammate.

tumblr_mp9lg0vR9u1rl2f1ko1_500.jpg

SoulPlaya

more money than God
That's a pretty bad photoshop.
Naw, it's real. Booz just insists on effects for all these photos.

BTW, I'm pretty sure Booz is paying for twitter followers. At the end of their playoff run, he had 50K. He now has 300K. I mean, I know everyone does it, but damn.

Actually, looking at his followers, most of these seem to be legit.

I still maintain Bynum > Dwight offensively, if he was healthy I would have much rather kept him, he's still three years younger than Dwight.

Top Bottom