• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Now we get to see all the Houston fans who didn't want Dwight say they always wanted Dwight.

Not gonna get that from me. I'll rip him a new one if he plays and acts like he did with the Lakers.

I didn't care either way cause of his past shit with the Rockets.

Of course I'm gonna root for the guy now and hope for the best.

ISOM

Its Kobes fault. Kobe knew what he was doing wit hthat speech he gave Dwight. Kobe wanted Dwight gone and he got what he wanted.

Not at all. It's very easy to look at the rockets roster and see that they have a much better chance of winning a title than the lakers with kobe coming back from a serious injury.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Lakers: "#Stay! Be a good puppy and #stay!"

Rockets: "Oh what a cute doggy. Good doggy want a treat? Good doggy want a treat? Who's the bestest boy in the whole wide world. Yes you. Yes you. Yes you are."

SoulPlaya

more money than God
WAIT!!!!!

He actually chose to sign with HOUSTON?!?!?! I was being sincere when I said that I thought he would stay with the Lakers!

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like Lakers will be playing a season of shame for a chance at Ender's game...

Happy with the way this went down. W's keep their core and add Iggy into the mix. Now just need a solid backup pg and we're still much improved..

p3wL6tP.gif

Southwest division continuing to be a brutal division is confirmed. Meanwhile, the Heat got to play the Bucks in the first round this year. #StillSalty

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Southwest division continuing to be a brutal division is confirmed. Meanwhile, the Heat got to play the Bucks in the first round this year. #StillSalty

I still can't believe Dwyane Wade sat out in the final game of that round. Wait, yes I can.

Fuck da east.

Now we get to see all the Lakers fans who wanted Dwight say they never did.

actually, a lot of us didn't. Dwight even complained about it.

I was pretty much the only Laker fan here who wanted him to stay. Won't back down from that, but as i said earlier, I ain't attached to him. Too mentally soft to play in LA, then leave.

WAIT!!!!!

He actually chose to sign with HOUSTON?!?!?! I was being sincere when I said that I thought he would stay with the Lakers!

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look at this Lakers fans. He cursed the Bulls with D Roses ACL, then he came to the Lakers and caused Kobe to tear his Achillies and to add insult, Dwight leaves to go to Houston. The curse of SoulPlaya lives.

Fjordson

Looks like Lakers will be playing a season of shame for a chance at Ender's game...

Happy with the way this went down. W's keep their core and add Iggy into the mix. Now just need a solid backup pg and we're still much improved..
lmfao.

This season and next year's draft should be entertaining.

actually, a lot of us didn't. Dwight even complained about it.

I was pretty much the only Laker fan here who wanted him to stay. Won't back down from that, but as i said earlier, I ain't attached to him. Too mentally soft to play in LA, then leave.

He's just too mentally soft to waste years in his prime hoping that another free agent joins him in LA while he has to watch Kobe play like Monta Ellis.

Top Bottom