• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Millsap in our lineup. I'd be ok with that

Really don't want Josh Smith.

Same.

The Josh Smith shit has always confused me.

If the Lakers are as desperate as they seem to keep Howard there is only one option that could get it done - end the Kobe era with the amnesty clause.

Forever

Banned
VATnljB.png

Welcome to NBAGAF's Carnival of Stupid™.

I think I'm rooting for GSW. The sign and trade talks with the Lakers should ensure that this drags out for a few more days, plus if it falls apart we get another round of fresh drama.

Tom Penny

How can the 90's centers not be bitter at the amount of attention no skills clown shoes is getting and the amount of bank he's going to earn.

Fjordson

It's always been dumb with Howard and Houston. Remember this is the player who wouldn't play for the Rockets for even half a season with the Rockets fighting for a playoff spot and opted back in with the Magic instead.

He's got great talent when he's healthy and his head is in the game, but he's so fucking annoying with the drama he brings it's just ugh

I just want this over with so the Rockets can start making moves.
This is what makes me nervous. Not saying Golden State is above trying to go for Horward. we're still no more than a decent team on the rise, but I'm worried that with our luck Howard's good days are behind him.

Either way, I feel like he's staying in LA.

Reave

Saw Millsap at my restaurant on Tuesday with his family. Kinda awkward with a massive TV showing ESPN's free agency segment right next to his table.

@sam_amick: Dwight Howard has chosen to sign with the Houston Rockets, @USATODAYSports has learned.

uhhhhhhhhhhhh

beaten like the spurs. damn rockets are gonna be a tough team next year

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Well fuck me silly.

you better bring it Howard!

Grecco

Its Kobes fault. Kobe knew what he was doing wit hthat speech he gave Dwight. Kobe wanted Dwight gone and he got what he wanted.

Top Bottom