• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Pimpwerx

Couper Moorhead ‏@CoupNBA 1m
What a rebuild by Houston. Since Yao played his last meaningful minutes, they won 42-43-34-45 games. Incredibly tough to pull off.
This is very true. No legit tank years in there for the Rox, yet they've rebuilt marvelously. Congrats to Rockets fans. Now...is Josh Smith going there too? PEACE.

Omega

Banned
this shit aint over until Dwight signs a contract or he says it himself.

that USA Today story was from someone "close" to the situation.

Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten 28s
According to a source close to Howard, Dwight has informed DAL, GSW and ATL they're out of the running. Lakers yet to hear anything

Stein also can't confirm Houston, only Amick so far.

Finally someone else:

Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS 57s
Two league sources confirm @sam_amick report that Dwight Howard has chosen to sign with the Houston Rockets.

Yo damn. Someone check on Gondo.

Gondo, are you okay? Please tell us if you're okay Gondo.

Psh. All you haters that kept talking shit about Perk look dumb now. The Thunder got their Dwight defender ahead of time. You think Harden was going to guard Dwight!?!?!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
KBergCBS: Two league sources confirm @sam_amick report that Dwight Howard has chosen to sign with the Houston Rockets.

Oh Mamba. Going to HoopsWorld for that last ounce of hope. How sad.

SamuraiX-

8ZZywKs.png

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh Mamba. Going to HoopsWorld for that last ounce of hope. How sad.

Dude, I'm just posting what comes up on twitter. He's an actual reporter and has a good record.

WOJ just confirmed his report.

Okay?

I still think he's going to Houston. I am just posting stuff I see from legit sources, don't attack me over it.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Matt Winer ‏@matt_winer
Amazing not everyone does- common courtesy...“@KBergCBS: Dwight Howard personally is calling teams to inform them of his choice..."

Bread

Banned
I'm just not going to believe any report made about Dwight until he is at a press conference himself.

Too much bullshit from the media.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dan Fegan really? god damn you, end this bs. Done with the rumors and bs already. Stay in LA or go the Rockets.

jeez.

Top Bottom