• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
There isnt a player the Lakers would want from the rockets that they'd be willing to give up. It would have to be picks

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Go fuck yourself Fegan. I know your game.

Him and Morey have never gotten along.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
WojYahooNBA: Dwight Howard and his representatives still need to go through details of a proposed contract with the Rockets, sources tell Y! Sports.

Dwight's agent is a troll.

So, do the Mavs blow it up/tank? What is Cuban's plan b? There aren't any free agents left that can make a big difference to that team. I wonder if Dirk is doing ok right now....

It seems to me, Dwight wants Houston to unload some more cap space to get him the full max he can earn and if they can't he would sign with LA?

Over like what, $4-5 mil difference?

Weird.

edward_norton_angry_laptop_gif.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Jonathan_Feigen
Keep in mind, Rockets have some roster tweaks still to make for full max. Howard camp could be awaiting final steps before announcement.

I thought they were already there?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dwight's agent is a troll.

It's Fegan, it's to be expected.

"Fegan is gonna fuck us so hard with Parsons.. "

Yep, unless Parsons becomes shitty lol... I hope not.

Smokey

I step away from this shit because of all the trolling and people start blowing my phone up about a confirmation...no you fucks. Nothing has been decided until this dick makes a decision and I see a press conference.

So, do the Mavs blow it up/tank? What is Cuban's plan b? There aren't any free agents left that can make a big difference to that team. I wonder if Dirk is doing ok right now....

I think the Mavs will trade for Nash.

Can't believe people want Dwight. Dude can't lead a team for shit.

Those Magic teams were full of shitty defenders and they still finished top 3 in defense. Even this year, with Kobe having one of the worst perimeter defense seasons possible and with no other help, the Lakers were still above average defensively when Dwight was on the court despite Dwight being injured.

What? no.. its whatever state you made that money in.

Like literally, if you go to a road game to play the Rockets you don't legally have to pay state income tax on that.

I heard there were loopholes when it came to home games since he has maintained residence in Orlando...can't dig up where from ATM so...you're probably right.

We are chipping next year.

OKC killed the Lakers and their own title chances with one dumb move.

GG OKC. GG.

Mark Deeks ‏@MarkDeeksNBA 39s
As it stands, after T-Rob trade and renouncing Boykins, Houston has $18,493,102 cap space to a $58.5 mil cap. Dwight's max is $20,513,178.

This is the hold up.

That's more than $4-5 mil. It's more like $8 mil.

Top Bottom