• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
South Beach is where the wealthy go and play. Sit down.

Shows how much you know about Florida.

Lake Mary, Dr. Phillips, Windermere, and Celebration are where most of the wealthy go in Florida - all of which are central Florida.

I see celebrities and athletes in my town (Windermere) every other day at the local banks, markets, and shops.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Having lived in MIA and now NYC, both are great.

I prefer a place like Charlotte tho, tbh.

Having lived in Houston and NYC.

I'll take Houston even with it's shitty ass traffic.

Mike Bresnahan verified
Dwight Howard is currently flying from Colorado to Los Angeles and plans to speak to Lakers General Manager Mitch Kupchak later today.

Wow, telling him to his face he's leaving? Just call him FFS.

I guess it shows you how much respect Mitch commands, though.

Pimpwerx

LOL! People hating on Florida must hate life. I wish NYers actually hated it here. Then they could stay the fuck away. Miami is easily one of the nicest places on earth. I'm 305 'til I die. PEACE.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'd be cool w Houston too, never been tho. The GF is really high on Austin tho.

Sadly I have never been to Austin, which is kind of odd :\ lol Ive heard great things though.

KingJ2002

Wow... so true... every team involved in that trade lost except orlando.

in the end... i hate everything about david stern and is basketball reasons. We wouldn't be in this position if the cp3 trade went down.

Houston is raping teams for their best players and no one is batting an eye... but the lakers try to give up gasol, prime odom, and some youth for CP3... nooo way.

the league conspired to see the Lakers lottery bound.

sigh...

Houston / Warriors WCF
Nets / Heat ECF

*slits wrists*

diehard

Fleer
LOL! People hating on Florida must hate life. I wish NYers actually hated it here. Then they could stay the fuck away. Miami is easily one of the nicest places on earth. I'm 305 'til I die. PEACE.

If you like violent crime im sure it is one of the nicest places on earth.

in the end... i hate everything about david stern and is basketball reasons. We wouldn't be in this position if the cp3 trade went down.

Houston is raping teams for their best players and no one is batting an eye... but the lakers try to give up gasol, prime odom, and some youth for CP3... nooo way.

sigh...

Houston / Warriors WCF
Nets / Heat ECF

*slits wrists*

If the Lakers don't trade for Howard, they were going to sign Bynum to a max extension.

So yeah, they didn't win but they still dodged that bullet.

#silverlinings

thekad

Banned

sigh...

Houston / Warriors WCF
Nets / Heat ECF

*slits wrists*

yeah but fuck da lakers

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack

Narrow minded NYCers can enjoy the confines of their 400 sq ft, $1300 studio apartment with roaches and 37 different ethnic cooking smells mixed into one cloud of vomit.

Tanking? What are you---oh yeah, Lakers fan.

Wow, I didn't think I would be in store for this when I joined Lakers-AGE.

Yo fuck you, fuck Chicago, fuck The Bulls and fuck your fucking Boozer.

I hear OKC bandwagon is pretty comfy, jus saying. We really can't afford a jinx in a tank season.

Matrix

Narrow minded NYCers can enjoy the confines of their 400 sq ft, $1300 studio apartment with roaches and 37 different ethnic cooking smells mixed into one cloud of vomit.

I don't have roaches! I do get whiffs of disgusting food though around my area.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
This.

I don't know what kind of meth infused shit you guys are sniffing, but Orlando is awesome. Apart from a few bad areas (like anywhere else), there's tons of things to do and see.

And it doesn't smell like shit, piss, and garbage everywhere you go...radioactive wasteland is the very definition of places like NYC, LA, Chicago, Philly, DC, and the like.

Oh yeah Disney world & mickey Mouse... ok you got that too... but you also got the everglades too so you still suck

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

sigh...

Houston / Warriors WCF
Nets / Heat ECF

*slits wrists*
god i hope lakers get annihilated from top to bottom for the next decade

Matrix

Thank you for being realistic.

The West is gonna be a damn gauntlet next year.

OKC
Spurs
Clippers
Rox
Warriors
Grizz

*shivers*

Makes it that much better than the zzzzzast.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mike Bresnahan ‏@Mike_Bresnahan 6m
Dwight Howard is currently flying from Colorado to Los Angeles and plans to speak to Lakers General Manager Mitch Kupchak later today.
WHY

rando14

787768975.gif

Matrix

oh for real 0_o

Houston has flying fucking roaches... so I'm not ready for that shit again next year. At least the ones here stay grounded.

linsivvi

They will be mediocre as fuck and either barely make the playoffs or barely miss it..

and if they miss it they will beat the odds and win the Lottery because fuck this league

They barely made the playoffs last season. How are they going to barely make the playoffs without Dwight and Kobe back from achilles injury?

Tank mode is on.

Bread

Banned
Houston / Warriors WCF
Nets / Heat ECF

*slits wrists*
SMH

fuck off man you are seriously going to try and claim that this is a bad WCF/ECF matchup?

this would honestly be my best case scenario for the league, the Heat vs old rivals KG and Pierce, and two young contenders in houston and golden state.

KingGondo

Banned
I'd probably take grizzlies and clips out of there, OKC/spurs(maybe)/rockets/W's are on a different level
Clips scare me the most for some reason. They improved a lot, IMO. If Blake improves as much as he could they'll be damn scary. And getting Dudley and Redick is just unfair. I'd love to have either of those guys in OKC.

Makes it that much better than the zzzzzast.
*fist bump*

Top Bottom