• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Nori Chan

O7SGdtv.gif

Gif of the year.

pacers really should've waited and gotten jarret jack instead of cj watson

cuz they're creating a tank lineup!

I could see lakers trading Hill to get under the LT as well.

you can't just tank like that

tanking requires getting a bad/inexperienced enough lineup where each player cancels another player's strengths out

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Once again...the Laker's downfall is all your fault.
You don't understand. Nash/Kobe/Pau/Howard. It was supposed to be a sure thing! I mean, I joined before Howard joined the Lakers. When he got on, it was supposed to be success. I should popping bottles right now!

What the hell is this?!?!

guys, if Houston gave Philly $3 million for the trade, Philly just earned $1.5 million for doing nothing at all.

Who cares about White? it's a deal every team in the NBA should do with houston.

Fjordson

I personally like it. There's a ton of flexibility with this signing. We have a variable six man rotation now and an improved perimeter defense. I'm not sure what the cap situation with the W's is right now but getting a solid backup pg (only need a facilitator) and maybe a serviceable big man until Ezeli comes back would be paramount. At this point, Lee will probably be actively shopped (I dunno what team would take on his ridiculously stupid contract- I like Lee just hate his contract). Of course the big caveat here is that Curry's ankles continue to hold up and Bogut gets healthy during the offseason.
Oh god, I'll have to make some sacrifices to the gods for Curry's ankles before summer is out. Really hope he can replicate last year. Or even improve on it and avoid any of those minor ankle tweaks.

I just hope we can keep Klay and Barnes through all this despite Iggy stealing their minutes. Or at least one of them. I really like both players, especially given how young they are, and think they fit well with Curry on the perimeter.

B.O.O.M

haha just finished catching up with all the posts. The last 10 pages have been amazing :D

damn now I kinda wish Dwight dragged this until the 9-10th

linsivvi

There's no point to the fucking 2014 free agency push. Are they even any impact players available at that point?

There can be any number of disgruntled players wanting to be traded, or teams looking to offload salaries, or mega trades that require teams with cap room in order to work. The important thing is that Jim don't fuck it all up by jumping the gun. Patience is key.

Are you kidding? If he doesn't leave for Cleveland, there's no point to leaving Miami. Why would he want to go to any other team? He wouldn't want to be just another Laker great. He wants his own legacy.

Everything depends on whether the Heat three peat(which they probably will). They win, and he probably is forced to stay, they lose and he can use the ageing franchise as an excuse to book. He's not going back to Cleveland.

guys, if Houston gave Philly $3 million for the trade, Philly just earned $1.5 million for doing nothing at all.

Who cares about White? it's a deal every team in the NBA should do with houston.

Who cares about what each team got

Royce White is a Sixer and we want to feel pity for Knux

Top Bottom