• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

I agree. He isn't that type of player.

I am so relieved that he is not our problem anymore.

Meh. It's weird. I don't think he's an alpha number 1 type of player, but I still would have liked to resign him. I don't think it would have been a disaster because we still would have potentially had a ton of cap space. He might not be Shaq but he's probably a rich man's 2011 Tyson Chandler. You can win a title with him being an important piece.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
ESPNSteinLine
Mavs are closing in on a deal with Spanish point guard Jose Calderon, ESPN has learned

Guess the Rockets have to keep Jeremy now!

Darkman M

Meh. It's weird. I don't think he's an alpha number 1 type of player, but I still would have liked to resign him. I don't think it would have been a disaster because we still would have potentially had a ton of cap space. He might not be Shaq but he's probably a rich man's 2011 Tyson Chandler. You can win a title with him being an important piece.
Pretty much my feelings on this.

Cipherr

Chris Copeland was a nice little surprise. Neat overseas signing, but come on. Couldn't give two shits.

"The future of Pacers basketball." On a fake edition of ESPN the magazine. Unbelievable how gullible some sports athletes are.

What!? Are you really under the impression that it was the fake magazine that sold him on going to that team as opposed to SEVERAL MILLION DOLLARS? He isn't gullible, he is smart.

bionic77

More like a poor mans Chandler. His defense was not so great and my biggest disappointment with him. I don't think he is getting back to his 2010 level. That Dwight was worth it.

LMAO @ this Dwight news

This is amazing. I wish Dwight bought some TV time just to parody The Decision™ and do all this flip flopping on live TV.

620346389.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
As a Magic fan I find this fucking hilarious.

He's an idiot if he goes back to the Lakers. Throwing away whats left in his prime to rot in that mess. As unhappy as he was last year it'll only be worse for the next few years.

As a Magic fan I find this fucking hilarious.

He's an idiot if he goes back to the Lakers. Throwing away whats left in his prime to rot in that mess. As unhappy as he was last year it'll only be worse for the next few years.

He's an idiot regardless. The fact that he hasn't learned to stop doing this crap is ridiculous

I feel like Rocky 4 right now.

"IF HE STAYS, HE STAYS."

"IF HE GOES, HE GOES."

I wanted him to stay but this waffling is so silly.

Dwert...make up your damn mind, bro.

Top Bottom