• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

SamuraiX-

gchX0JX.png

Oh. Well, a Davis/Asik front court would look a helluva better than a Davis/Anderson front court.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Anderson seems more like a fit then Josh Smith imo.

But Howard might want Smith as a teammate after all :\

KingJ2002

Wow... it's like the theme of this years free agency is.. if you can't beat them... join em.

I guess Iguodala & Copeland are following Ray Allen's lead.

also... lol at royce white being picked up by the 76ers... i guess if you're embracing the tank. go for the gusto and really dive for the bottom.

exarkun

also it is a hell of a drive from Houston to Philly.

LoL. Damn Knux, you're taking this well. #Bewell my friend.

Asik improved his offensive game as the season progressed, his defense never faltered, and he HUSTLED all the time. His rebounding surprised everyone, even his biggest fans. Its no wonder teams have so much interest. Give him two years, dude is gonna be a 15+/12 guy. He was already filling the stat sheet on the defense side, give his offense a little time.

Indy just signed Chris Copeland for 2 years, $6 million. Knicks only had between $1.5 mill and $1.7 mill to offer him in the mini MLE since they signed Prigioni.

Part of their recruiting pitch to Cope

BOcwyxaCUAAki0E.jpg:large

Sad to see him go but I'll take Priggy Smalls over Cope, especially since Cope can be replaced.

LoL. Damn Knux, you're taking this well. #Bewell my friend.

Asik improved his offensive game as the season progressed, his defense never faltered, and he HUSTLED all the time. His rebounding surprised everyone, even his biggest fans. Its no wonder teams have so much interest. Give him two years, dude is gonna be a 15+/12 guy. He was already filling the stat sheet on the defense side, give his offense a little time.

his offense got better as in he learned to dunk the shit instead of trying some weird layup attempt?

I like asik but I hate his hands. But I can probably see him being a 12-15 ppg guy.

Kind of pathetic of The Pacers.
Kind of pathetic of Cope

"U MEANZ I CAN BE A STAH?"
errr, let's not believe that the package and the cover was so big. 3 mil or 1.5-1.7 mil? Remember, he actually had pretty lucrative offers last year but he saw the Knicks as a chance to stick/get the most playing time. So in a sense he already took the hometown discount.
So, the future of your franchise was just signed for 3mil/ year? Lol Pacers.
Hey, he's already the best shooter from distance on the team.

Truphenom

Pretty good day today. Sucks about Cope tho, he'll prob fit in real well on the Pacers too. Hope that means Young doesn't play so much again.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Don't we say that every season? There's always a few teams that unexpectedly underperform, and it's going to be my Houston Rockets because Dwight is going to ruin my team

sssssssh

More like the short term future, amirite?

Glad to see we can have someone off the bench who can score. If he plays for us like played against us in the playoffs, it's a great pick up.

I mean, dont get me wrong, I do believe is a great signing. The thing is that the magazine cover was a bit over the top, I think.

Next season will be glorious. Fuck the Lakers and i hope they remain in a limbo of mediocrity for the next decades.

I remember everyone saying this in 05. JERRY BUSS LOST IT! KOBE IS RUNNING THE ORGANIZATION INTO THE GROUND! THEY WILL REGRET TRADING SHAQ! THEY GOT NOTHING IN RETURN! GET READY FOR YEARS OF LAKER IRRELEVANCE!

they were back in the Finals three years later.

Lakers gonna Laker.

Haters gonna cry about it.

knicks

Indy just signed Chris Copeland for 2 years, $6 million. Knicks only had between $1.5 mill and $1.7 mill to offer him in the mini MLE since they signed Prigioni.

Part of their recruiting pitch to Cope

BOcwyxaCUAAki0E.jpg:large

Sad to see him go but I'll take Priggy Smalls over Cope, especially since Cope can be replaced.

Chris Copeland was a nice little surprise. Neat overseas signing, but come on. Couldn't give two shits.

"The future of Pacers basketball." On a fake edition of ESPN the magazine. Unbelievable how gullible some sports athletes are.

thekad

Banned
I remember everyone saying this in 05. JERRY BUSS LOST IT! KOBE IS RUNNING THE ORGANIZATION INTO THE GROUND! THEY WILL REGRET TRADING SHAQ! THEY GOT NOTHING IN RETURN! GET READY FOR YEARS OF LAKER IRRELEVANCE!

Lakers gonna Laker.

They had prime Kobe. Now they have prime Jordan Hill.

Lakers gonna Laker.

Phil Jackson is not walking through that door

Jerry Buss is not walking through that door

Kobe Bryant will be wheeled through that door

/wigginsfuture

KingJ2002

edit: sorry... sorry... misinformed by twitterverse... i'm just going to wait till i hear something from the laker management. i've had enough.

Chris Copeland was a nice little surprise. Neat overseas signing, but come on. Couldn't give two shits.

"The future of Pacers basketball." On a fake edition of ESPN the magazine. Unbelievable how gullible some sports athletes are.

Earning 3MM is not being gullible.

Matrix

@AlexKennedyNBA is a moron lol

They had prime Kobe. Now they have prime Jordan Hill.

Prime Kobe..who at that time was, according to people like you, a cancerous, selfish ball hog who would never have a great, title contending team around him. Now, 8 years later, we know that you guys were wrong. The situation is never as bad as the Lakers haters make it out to be.

At the risk of sounding like that jackass Dan Gilbert, the Lakers will win a title before Houston.

I would love to hear Mitch talk with Dwight...."Good luck Dwight...oh and we're hooking up your baby mamas with court side seats and the best attorneys LA has to offer...again, good luck."

Top Bottom