• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

STwLUuk.png

lulz

So the Lakers trade for Howard, then defeat that entire trade by hiring D'Antoni and siding with him over Howard.

Jim Buss...dark days ahead for Laker fans.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
ClutchFans ‏@clutchfans
Stephen A. Smith says he spoke to Dwight Howard and it was Houston all the way. He never flip-flopped, as was reported.

Fucking Broussard...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol switched the twitter pic.

Welcome to Houston you crazy sob Howard.

I swear if we get the Lakers Howard... my rants will be long and never ending all season long.

Cloudy

Banned
harden won 47 games last year with a frontcourt that was terrible at offense

with this new neomagic squad they'll be 55+ easily

Dwight isn't that great at offense either. The Houston shooters should protect him though..

I keep reading everywhere how Dwight is not fit for team X or team Y..... seriously, though, where exactly does Dwight fits, then?

Personally, I think he is a good fit for Houston, however, they still need yet another impact player (Josh? Ryan would be ok I guess). Howard does give them the inside game dominance that they sorely lacked last year. If they gel well, that could be a force to be reckoned in the West.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dwight isn't that great at offense either. The Houston shooters should protect him though..

He's better than Asik on O except at ft's. Rockets still need to make more moves.

SamuraiX-

ClutchFans ‏@clutchfans
Stephen A. Smith says he spoke to Dwight Howard and it was Houston all the way. He never flip-flopped, as was reported.

Fucking Broussard...

How is Clown Broussard still allowed to work in this industry? Fucking seriously.

I hope this shit doesn't go without any action taken by ESPN.

Have to think Beverley starts over Lin right? Going to be a great team regardless if Dwight returns to form though.
Lin will still start me thinks. but will play less minutes than bev or whoever they have at point.

heck idk. Rockets will still be bringing in that chinese money even if he doesn't start right?

Hell, Lin might come back as a better player this season.

Matrix

who the fuck is that?

The guy that hurt Westbrook in the playoffs.

Our best pg on D and imo better than Lin... Patrick Beverly.

Omega

Banned
Seriously. Fuck Dwight, we don't want him nor do we need him. We already got LeBron and Kyrie locked up for next year. If it weren't for dumbfuck Jim Buss we'd have a top notch coach right about now.

it's nice to want things

you guys are getting Love and Westbrook though.

How is Clown Broussard still allowed to work in this industry? Fucking seriously.

I hope this shit doesn't go without any action taken by ESPN.

Multiple Sources has been coasting on him getting Bron to the Heat "right" for a while now....even tho SAS beat him on that.

He's already being pushed to the background tho.

Top Bottom