• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

SamuraiX-

ux1VDYz.png

R.I.P. Dwightmare Part 2

pilonv1

Remember when the Rockets would have traded Martin, Scola and other shit for Odom and Pau? Now they have Harden and Howard.

Cloudy

Banned
I didn't think the Nash sign and trade could look any worse lol. Wow, Lakers better hope Kobe can play at a high level by January

Well, at least it's over.

Not looking forward to next season. I don't think I've ever gone into a season where there was nothing to look forwards to.

lame.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Well, at least it's over.

Not looking forward to next season. I don't think I've ever gone into a season where there was nothing to look forwards to.

lame.

You can always cheer for the Heat for a single season or something.

linsivvi

The happiest guy on the Lakers isn't Kobe, it is Pau. Anybody notice that Pau played great when it was just him, Kobe and Nash.

He played great when it was him, Dwight and Nash as well.

Did you watch the last few games of the season?

Don't underestimate Kobe. He'll be in "fuck the world" mode all season. I can't wait :)

Just need to get some roleplayers who aren't garbage somehow

What purpose would that serve? Being 8th/9th seed again and miss out on a great draft?

Time for the Lakers to tank for Wiggins, or have the NBA rig the draft for them to get Wiggins.

The Lakers don't even need to truly tank.

Shit is in the bag already.

The League won't have both the Lakers and Celtics be ass for too long.

Stern will leave Silver some frozen envelopes on his way out.

You can always cheer for the Heat for a single season or something.

Just because all Heat fans are bandwagon fans doesn't mean you should recruit from other teams.

I will only support the purple and gold. I just don't look forward to what will happen next season.

Vestal

Wow he really is a POS.. what a douche. Can't believe I cheered for this guy in Orlando.

Gluck Houston you just bought yourself a disease.

Cloudy

Banned
He played great when it was him, Dwight and Nash as well.

Did you watch the last few games of the season?

Shooting under 40% isn't playing "great". Pau's efficiency went to shit without Kobe on the floor cos all the other perimeter players are trash

Honestly, if you were Howard, would you stay in LA with that mess or play with a young and up and coming core? Nash/Kobe/Dwight all played with each other at the wrong time in their careers.

Top Bottom