• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Omega

Banned
Wow he really is a POS.. what a douche. Can't believe I cheered for this guy in Orlando.

Gluck Houston you just bought yourself a disease.

i hate Dwight more than anyone but a piece of shit?

Dude is just an indecisive diva. I think we should save the POS label for rapists/pedophiles and people like Lance Stephenson who push their girlfriend down a flight of stairs

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Remember when the Rockets would have traded Martin, Scola and other shit for Odom and Pau? Now they have Harden and Howard.

lol

I honestly have no clue how Morey has done what he's done. I mean I do, but it boils down to me saying really having to say "THANK YOU OKC!"

SamuraiX-

620t1o6.png

Carroll's pretty good, right? Nice pick up.

Vestal

i hate Dwight more than anyone but a piece of shit?

Dude is just an indecisive diva. I think we should save the POS label for rapists/pedophiles and people like Lance Stephenson who push their girlfriend down a flight of stairs

POS is too good a word for those that you describe though..

RBH

I hope this doesn't mean that Horford is stuck playing out of position at the 5 for another year.

Wonder if we can get Asik.....

Cloudy

Banned
Honestly, if you were Howard, would you stay in LA with that mess or play with a young and up and coming core? Nash/Kobe/Dwight all played with each other at the wrong time in their careers.

He definitely made the right move IMO. Without Kobe, it's like the Spurs series everyday. Why would he do that while getting shit on by fans and media? Even with Kobe, Houston has much more talent...

It's hilarious to see other teams shoot down Bulls fans overrated synopsis of their players.

Taj had the same exact PER as Asik last year despite playing on a bum MCL.

And I hesitate to follow your logic (Blackace has done a good job documenting your journey into madness, lately), but was Asik overrated back when he played for the Bulls?

SoulPlaya

more money than God

And I hesitate to follow your logic (Blackace has done a good job documenting your journey into madness, lately), but was Asik overrated back when he played for the Bulls?
Apparently not, because the Bulls let him walk away for nothing. Hell, don't talk to me. I wanted to trade Deng + Noah for Melo, and make Asik the starting C.

EDIT: BTW, what documentation has been made?

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's

Droppin truthbombs like Reggie Rose.

Forever

Banned
Meanwhile the Nets signed that dude from Bosnia. If they sign Livingston as is widely expected to happen, we'll end up with

Williams / Livingston / Taylor
Johnson / Terry
Pierce / Bogdanovic / Shengalia
Garnett / Teletovic / Evans
Lopez / Blatche / Plumlee

I'll take it.

lol

To be honest I don't blame Dwight for not resigning. I think the front office tried to sell him hard on 2014, and that's pretty much all they could do, because next year is essentially going to be a mulligan, but the problem is that if the Lakers have another season in 2013/14 like they did this past year, Dwight is going to once again get the brunt of the blame in the media. He probably didn't want to sit through another year of that. Oh well. Preserve the tank. Now trade Pau, Mitch. Fucking DO IT.

The hilarious subplot to all this is if the Rockets end up beating the Thunder in the playoffs.

To be honest I don't blame Dwight for not resigning. I think the front office tried to sell him hard on 2014, and that's pretty much all they could do, because next year is essentially going to be a mulligan, but the problem is that if the Lakers have another season in 2013/14 like they did this past year, Dwight is going to once again get the brunt of the blame in the media. He probably didn't want to sit through another year of that. Oh well. Preserve the tank. Now trade Pau, Mitch. Fucking DO IT.

No, fuck trading Pau. Trade Nash. That's all you need to do after amnestying MWP.

Pau can then re-sign with Kobe with the max cap space + rookies.

and I want Pau to retire a Laker.

Top Bottom