• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Jason Kidd has to know that Deron Williams is nowhere near as good as he was, right?

I don't think any team improved at two positions as much as we did this off-season, except maybe the Clips. But Chauncey was still better than Gerald Wallace.

Deron just has to shoot better than 40% for this thing to work, even in the downside of their careers Pierce and KG will improve the ball movement and spacing 10x over the iso-ball we had running half of last year.

As an aside, I rocked my Paul Pierce jersey to the beach yesterday, Boston fans have been surprisingly classy about him leaving, most of the comments I got were full of regret.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Okay he finishes pretty well..

Don't worry about the turnovers. You can't find a great pg or wing in the last decade who didn't have crazy turnovers in summer league and usually their rookie year as well.

I guess the one exception would be any college seniors who ended up good who had way more experience.

DCX

DCX
Why wouldnt the Knicks try to get Mozgod back? He wasn't horrible. Still young. Good for 5 fouls some muscle. Should be able to get him cheap :/

DCX

MCW super inefficient, turnover prone, but at least he didn't look scared or get shit on like T-Rob so he at least looks like an NBA player.

You should be happy knux

Now to see Olynyk and Dipo

MCW super inefficient, turnover prone, but at least he didn't look scared or get shit on like T-Rob so he at least looks like an NBA player.

You should be happy knux

Now to see Olynyk and Dipo

Yeah...I'm just glad that he seems like he can get to the line and isn't a bitch.

Beverly totally took his chain at points tho.

Doesn't help that he is surrounded by garbage...

I guess he should get used to that tho lol.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Is Orlando trying to TRob Oladipo by playing him out of position?

he's not a PG

Playing oladipo at the point does two things this season.

Protect the tank
Force him into getting a shit ton of reps working screens, handling the ball under pressure, etc. Stuff he will still need as a 2 but needs to improve.

Top Bottom