• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

Ok so we have

Fish/Blake
Sasha/Smush
MWP
Odom/Slava
Samaki/Madsen

hmm, this team is missing something....

devean.jpg

Now we got ourselves a team.

Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 3m
15 million for Zaza Pachulia. Did the "Most Depressed Fan Base" championship belt arrive in Milwaukee yet? Sacramento sent it 2-day UPS.

Well, if there's a championship belt for depressed fan bases, can the Bobcats get some of that?

I guess the Bobcats would probably need a fan base in order to qualify.

Piecake

Ilyasova-Henson-Udoh-Gooden
Sanders-Pachulia-Ayon

Bucks frontcourt... wow.

If only they could combine all those mediocre players into 2 good ones. Thank god I am not a bucks fan, yuck. At least if you suck you have some hope that you'll get a superstar in the draft. Bucks? nope, for some reason theyve been gunning for that 8th seed for the past 10 years

so sad that dante & galante don't do commentary anymore, it was great when they called branduil a troll on-air in summer league 09

lmfao, what was that about I forgot again

I was watching it live though and thinking "...what???"

hahahahaha where did he/blackface go? now that I think of it I haven't seen him post in ages

I remember over the summer when chaotic emailed dante and galante and got him on air as well as "tell branduil to stop trolling" :lol

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=20293308&postcount=3805

I guess that's what it was

Top Bottom