• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

SamuraiX-

Umm indeed. But at least MWP plays defense and is an actual SF. And I think it's just a 1 year deal anyway so It's okay if the Kings sign him IMO.

Really really bad role model for DMC though (as mentioned).

What's stupid is that AK47 does everything you would want in a SF and is almost two years younger than Metta and his name hasn't even been mentioned.

Yeah we'd get MWP on the cheap for a year but pairing him up with DMC and possibly Monta 'HaveItAll' Ellis? We'd be running the undisputed headcase dream team. Fuuuck that.

Really hope that Twitter shit is just a coincidence.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
2015 is going to be my happiest NBA season in a while, unless the Knicks find a way to fuck it up.

inb4 morris comes and says it's the Knicks lol.

Shit I'll save him the trouble it is the Knicks.....

But it seems like they have a plan, a star, and money. Also they've got a lot better on not letting the whole damn league know who/what they want to avoid being cockblocked as much.... So we got a decent chance....

*sees last page*

... seriously?

tumblr_m2vaceZQPE1r0vaoyo1_400.gif

LeBron and Melo going to the Lakers
Kobe will retire then resign for nothing

new big 3.

Metta going to Miami. book it. Pat gonna do it

:'( that game 7 dagger 3

I guess it's a great thing he went to a pressure-free city like Miami. He's been able to fly under the radar the last 3 seasons...wait a minute.... PEACE.

Haha. Pressure will follow him everywhere he goes. But I think there would be greater pressure especially for a player like him in NY and LA.

Zeus Molecules

I guess it's a great thing he went to a pressure-free city like Miami. He's been able to fly under the radar the last 3 seasons...wait a minute.... PEACE.

Bruh 90% of the Miami heat fans are bandwagon fan who deep down don't care unless its the finals...perfect example, where are all the guys who popped into NBA GAF during the finals to join Heat age? There must of been between 5-10 accounts....

Where is the Bob Benson of NBA GAF?

Truphenom

If everything crumbles in Miami then maybe LeBron would look around but he seems to be in pretty nice situation currently.

Shit would really have to go bad in Miami like some LA nightmare season.

What's stupid is that AK47 does everything you would want in a SF and is almost two years younger than Metta and his name hasn't even been mentioned.

Yeah we'd get MWP on the cheap for a year but pairing him up with DMC and possibly Monta 'HaveItAll' Ellis? We'd be running the undisputed headcase dream team. Fuuuck that.

Really hope that Twitter shit is just a coincidence.

Yeah, AK47 would be good too. I don't think the Kings are interested though but they should be if they have any semblance of being an "okay" front office.

And yeah, DMC with MWP and Monta, god damn. #TeamHeadcase #TeamNoFucks

Zeus Molecules

lol wow

Losing the finals in '11 the way he did and that Boston series in 2012 and you think lbj can't handle the pressure of NY or LA?

Well yeah cause his moms/baby moms/ headband would all be an open target... Look how far the media went with melo and LA LA after KG made the cereal joke. Dudes were trying to show a time line of Melo cheating... The of LA LA cheating.... Then that KG possibly hit....
Same goes for Kobe and venessa's relationships up and downs

NY/LA aren't just sports media whose jobs are based on keeping a decent relationship with their targets. NY/LA is gawker and TMZ and every wannabe as well.

Truphenom

Oh you know they're gonna fuck it up, There will be no cap space. The 2018 pick is as good as gone, Wait for it.

Stop please, I can't think like that. All positive vibes. Amare gets a fat deal from the Nets, we get Love and JR lives more than he dies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
That's what makes Kobe so great. He doesn't laugh and joke and go all buddy-buddy with his opponents, he's ruthless. He's going to destroy Houston next season.

Surrrrrre

Cloudy

Banned
Kobe trying to keep Metta. The guy sucks but is there a better SF we can sign for cheap?

Kobe Bryant ‏@kobebryant 6m

Personally I'd keep Metta and make a run with the unit we have and just add a few pieces #keepthepeace #lakersstilldeciding

Sorry Kobe, I think we have to cut Metta and move your old ass to SF

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Kobe trying to keep Metta. The guy sucks but is there a better SF we can sign for cheap?

Sorry Kobe, I think we have to cut Metta and move your old ass to SF

lol at least you admit he's old.

Will the Eastern Conference be any better in 2015? I mean, Nets as a contender is gonna last as long as KG holds out, Celtics rebuilding, Knicks are the Knicks...they got Pacers, the Bulls, and Wiggins Bobcats to contend with. Might wanna stay on that side of the playoff bracket instead of going to LA and bumbling around with Spurs/OKC/MEM/Hou/Clippers, etc

edit: talking about LeBron, obv >_>

Top Bottom