• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
‏@90x10 18m
@kobebryant Put your dick right down my throat while i squeeze your balls and beg for cum

lmao i cant stop laughing at this

First thing I saw as well, was absolutely dying.

Harden shouldn't have the right to be mentioned in the same sentence as Kobe. Dudes like Larry Hughes and Stackhouse have put up seasons with 25ppg. Shit, prime Stackhouse crushes Harden.

Sorry lol not at all. Jerry took 25 shots to get his 29 points. He shot just barely over 40% from the field, played over 40 minutes a game, averaged less assists, his 3pt and FT shooting were lower (not significantly, but lower nonetheless), less steals, more turnovers, and less rebounds.

Insofar as the Knicks have more people willing to pay to watch James Dolan take a shit in the middle of Madison Square Garden yes you probably have more scat loving repeat customers than the Nets. For now. Again, this is year two.

Also your team still sucks and will never be good.

How do you know they will never be good? Nets are shit as well and irrelevant in comparison. That's far worse.

venessa aint happy.... but yeah like I said a few pages back can any of us relate to beautiful women who are strangers getting that thirsty around us? thats why we can't judge these athletes on being stupid because 9.5/10 we would make the same mistake?

when i was in high school, if a girl smiled at me and gave me a high five or touched me however insignificantly, i would have gone to war for her.

i was like the sultan of simps. so this kind of attention probably would have killed me lol

Harden shouldn't have the right to be mentioned in the same sentence as Kobe. Dudes like Larry Hughes and Stackhouse have put up seasons with 25ppg. Shit, prime Stackhouse crushes Harden.

Please elaborate more on how kobe will single handedly crush the rockets next year. My dinner is a bit bland, I need more salt.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
venessa aint happy.... but yeah like I said a few pages back can any of us relate to beautiful women who are strangers getting that thirsty around us? thats why we can't judge these athletes on being stupid because 9.5/10 we would make the same mistake?
I can minutely relate from doing entertainment

It's not as awesome as you think

Sorry lol not at all. Jerry took 25 shots to get his 29 points. He shot just barely over 40% from the field, played over 40 minutes a game, averaged less assists, his 3pt and FT shooting were lower (not significantly, but lower nonetheless), less steals, more turnovers, and less rebounds.
I was just trollin with that post but seriously Kobe gonna destroy the Rockets next season. He's gonna go all in vs Dwight & Co for obvious reasons.

Blackace

i don't think its awesome but i am almost 30.... if 18-23 year old me was a celebrity I would of jump started a few basketball wives careers...
But that's why guys try to marry women that were holding them down like LBJ

Or who can relate like KD

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Wait... what?

didnt he retire? i thought he called it quits after the injury last year.

nah knicks gave him a PR job (tried to convince him to maybe backup clyde as a color commentator) and let him use their professional rehab facilities for his rehab.... thats the last I heard of him last summer league... I guess he's ready.... RIP Heavy .... tonight is not the night to slip up....

linsivvi

You always attack knick fans though.

No I don't. I was also the first one to say the Knicks would improve the moment they fired Antoni because they had a legit head coach as assistant, and I was right.

Like you've never relished in our misfortune? Fuck outta here lol

#100yearsofdarkness

No, you. The only team I wish misfortune is the Celtics.

I make fun of the Knicks just like everybody else when they do something stupid, like trading for Bargnani, but that's not my fault.

SamuraiX-

jZ4Q2ZE.png

lawd JEEZUS, thank you BasedBucks! Please let this happen!

FYI: if Bucks are trying to keep Jennings, Atlanta will go after Monta Ellis instead. I'm pretty sure they wanted Jennings over Monta.

Zeus Molecules

But that's why guys try to marry women that were holding them down like LBJ

Or who can relate like KD

yeah but the majority of the league are knuckle heads compared to those two and they aren't new to the league either. On top of that the money is different I don't doubt those guys got financial managers who sit there on call in their offices ready to hammer home the realities of women trying to use them for financial reason.

For a young guy on their rookie deal, I doubt they are willing to pay or listen to somebody tell them how to spend their money not to attract easy women. At that age it would seem like the opposite of everything a guy is trying to make money to do.

Ace on a mission tonight

bodies everywhere
thekad better watch himself.
No I don't. I was also the first one to say the Knicks would improve the moment they fired Antoni because they had a legit head coach as assistant, and I was right.

No, you. The only team I wish misfortune is the Celtics.

I make fun of the Knicks just like everybody else when they do something stupid, like trading for Bargnani, but that's not my fault.
Everyone knew Knicks would get better under Woodson. Man preached D.

Also Bargs is a shitty move because he doesn't really improve the Knicks weaknesses. The were 3rd in O Eff. last year, however he could should will be really bad in hurting the D and boarding. They did shed some salary (the 1st wasn't theirs anyway) and become more flexible, but there wasn't another stretch four they could've acquired?

bleh

Blackace

yeah but the majority of the league are knuckle heads compared to those two and they aren't new to the league either. On top of that the money is different I don't doubt those guys got financial managers who sit there on call in their offices ready to hammer home the realities of women trying to use them for financial reason.

For a young guy on their rookie deal, I doubt they are willing to pay or listen to somebody tell them how to spend their money not to attract easy women. At that age it would seem like the opposite of everything a guy is trying to make money to do.

Most the league just have baby mamas

Zeus Molecules

Which fan base cared less when a superstar bailed: Denver (Carmelo) or LA (Howard)?

Denver, those guys took everything they could from the Knicks including I hear some washing machines from the locker room of MSG in that trade.....

Dwight just bailed....

linsivvi

thekad better watch himself.

Everyone knew Knicks would get better under Woodson. Man preached D.

Also Bargs is a shitty move because he doesn't really improve the Knicks weaknesses. The were 3rd in O Eff. last year, however he could should will be really bad in hurting the D and boarding. They did shed some salary (the 1st wasn't theirs anyway) and become more flexible, but there wasn't another stretch four they could've acquired?

bleh

Well true, but the point is I was rooting for Antoni to get fired. If I hated the Knicks so much why would I do that?

You wouldn't wish Melo on your worst enemy.

Zeus Molecules

Most the league just have baby mamas

yeah I suppose but that is an issue too.... it seems like it less worrisome in the short term (18 years being the long term) but if you pick up to many of those your in even bigger trouble than a divorce where she takes half....

because everyone gets a cut., unless your in texas.... which reminds me i got to look into texas more, a lot of jobs in my industry down there and the women are great.... see I am no better lol

charsace

Did anyone else read the articles on Pakistan and think it was a whole heap of bullshit? I think there were some powerful people who knew Osama was in the damn country.

Lakers didn't seem to think so when they were trying to get him last season....

but really as an 11th/12th man he is far from bad maybe he can mentor Shump and tim jr.

\Bell was deciding between Utah and LA. He chose Utah. Jazzage soon found out he was washed up, then he wanted out and didn't play. Utah and Bell discussed buy out options for the rest of the season. The Lakers FO was trying to get him, Lakersage didn't want him, Jazzage were cheering the transaction on. Dude is done.

Darkman M

Denver, those guys took everything they could from the Knicks including I hear some washing machines from the locker room of MSG in that trade.....

Dwight just bailed....

Dwight was with the Lakers one year, Dwight isn't even a top 20 Lakers ever... where as Melo was the best player to ever put on a Nuggets uniform.

Top Bottom