• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

linsivvi

Dwight was with the Lakers one year, Dwight isn't even a top 20 Lakers ever... where as Melo was the best player to ever put on a Nuggets uniform.

2.jpg

Smokey

Lets take a look at what Vegas says:

n3H2BCq.png

Trey Burke the favorite to win ROTY? Meh. I'd probably take Oladipo. Or Olynk as a dark horse. Throw a hundid on Olynyk and possibly be $900 richer at the end of the year.

DPwA5PH.png

And here we have bullshit. Rockets only behind OKC and the Heat to win the ship? Vegas is trying to scam some people out of money with that and I'm sure it's working.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
too early for me to say rookie of the year.... I got to at least watch both summer league first to try to make an educated guess...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dwight was with the Lakers one year, Dwight isn't even a top 20 Lakers ever... where as Melo was the best player to ever put on a Nuggets uniform.

tumblr_me28xg5m9K1rxb8p6o2_400.gif

Darkman M

I respect Mutombo's D but the most games he ever won in Denver season was a whopping 42. Melo is a chucker but lets not even front here.

exarkun

Did anyone else read the articles on Pakistan and think it was a whole heap of bullshit? I think there were some powerful people who knew Osama was in the damn country.

I was thinking the same thing as I read the articles and the initial memo. A few of the posts nailed it when they said they were lucky that it didn't say they knew Osama was down the road of one of their nicer military instillation.

Shit is getting heavy in here. People's souls being ripped out they body.

SamuraiX-

32f1MAT.png

Jesus Christ... Finally using our amnesty on Salmons so that we can overpay Monta Ellis for 4 years.....

Is this life?

exarkun

Smokey, throw a hundred on us to make it to the second round. Whats those odds like?

And are we sure Duncan is gonna have another great season like his last one? Duncan was ultra-efficient and moving well. I dunno if he can perform at that level after playing in the playoffs until the finals and stuff. Alot of stress.

Manu really robbed him of a championship. Goddamn. Should give his salary from this year to Duncan. Really, Manu should retire after his garbo performance for 5.5 of 7 games.

Fjordson

DPwA5PH.png

And here we have bullshit. Rockets only behind OKC and the Heat to win the ship? Vegas is trying to scam some people out of money with that and I'm sure it's working.
It's almost surreal to see the Warriors being considered a top 10 team these days. I love it.

I wish the season could start tomorrow. I really want to see how the team does with Iggy. I just hope and pray that last season was not a complete fluke.

The Rockets aren't better than The Heat, Thunder, Spurs, Clippers, Grizzles, and possibly The Warriors.

I don't know if we're "better" than the warriors in terms of how far we can go in the playoffs right now but I think we're better head to head. Rockets played very well against the warriors last season, winning 3/4 and two by blowouts iirc. They like to run and shoot, so do we. If dwight decides that he wants to run the floor on fast breaks it's going to be a fun time going end to end.

Zeus Molecules

I just started a re-watch in anticipation of the final season next month. I hadn't seen these episodes in so long.

Man, the first season was amazing. Cranston's performance, especially.

yeah AMC struck gold with breaking bad and Mad Men and now they're next show is the killing...... smh

Also I need a team of Monta, DMC, and MWP.... the League needs this... somebody in the league is going to be in a brawl this year playing against that team.... Hopefully it will be against another tanking franchises so the suspensions don't screw a contender over....

You haven't seen anything of that show yet. Early seasons are definitely the weakest.

I thought the first season was amazing mostly because of Cranston's transformation, but of course it was a really short season.

Season 4 was probably the best overall, though.

yeah AMC struck gold with breaking bad and Mad Men and now they're next show is the killing...... smh

Yeah, the need to find a new show soon.

Zeus Molecules

I thought the first season was amazing mostly because of Cranston's transformation, but of course it was a really short season.

Season 4 was probably the best overall, though.

Yeah, the need to find a new show soon.

Pollo took that show to a whole other level so I got to add season 3-4 together as being the best seasons.

On a side note have you seen luther on BBC. Its another great crime drama

So far season 4 is the best of BB but I think S5 will top it. I really loved part one.

I don't know If anything can top season 4 of the Wire though. That was some god tier TV.

And oh man season one of Homeland was fantastic. Still haven't gotten around to season 2.....

Pollo took that show to a whole other level so I got to add season 3-4 together as being the best seasons.

On a side note have you seen luther on BBC. Its another great crime drama

Luther is the next show I'm going to watch after this re-watch ends (right before season 5 starts).

Heard great things about it so looking forward to it.

That and I want to watch Louie Season 3 this summer whenever Netflix gets it. Season 2 was so fucking good.

aznpxdd

So far season 4 is the best of BB but I think S5 will top it. I really loved part one.

I don't know If anything can top season 4 of the Wire though. That was some god tier TV.

And oh man season one of Homeland was fantastic. Still haven't gotten around to season 2.....

Season 3 The Wire matches Season 4 for me.

But I agree, they are pretty much God tier.

masud

Banned
Knicks fans and you don't know Davis has been rehabbing? Dolan loves him. He had him in some weird sales position. Most likely so that they could rehab his injury.

I knew he was with the team but I thought he was just rehabbing for general quality of life and shit. I would pass on giving him a contract to be honest. Rather have Telfair.

Top Bottom