• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

SamuraiX-

Fl1wFey.png

idZl4iF.png

Oh.

Hmm

99Cy9Cc.png

Fantastic hire.

me gusta

Teriyaki

Blake Griffin said in an interview with ESPN that he's not worried if he is being labeled as soft around the NBA and is willing to prove that he's not to his detractors in the league -- off the court.

"I've never really worried about being called soft or people thinking I'm soft," the Los Angeles Clippers' star power forward said. "If anybody wants to step and take that challenge I'm more than happy -- off the court -- because I don't want to get suspended. It's not something that I dwell on. I've never really had a problem with being soft."

But he'd still flop in a 1 on 1 fight, right?

Eleuin

Do the Raps now have Landry Fields and Tyler Hanbrough on the same roster? 2 guys who have no position and no skill for the game occupying not only roster spots, but rotations spots too? How does that even happen? PEACE.
Hopefully pyscho t mindfucks the rest of the team so we can lose some games.

We were never going to be top 5 in the draft but I don't think we'll even be top 10 now.

Eh bargs is gone so it doesn't hurt as much. I wish we drafted Drummond though.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter
Congrats to the one and only Brian @Scalabrine, who has been hired as an assistant coach by the Warriors.

bo0_s3eccaa9-1u3ws96.jpg

Literally could've given us a 2nd round pick for the rights to pay Mullens as much as they wanted.
Literally could've signed Hedo Turkeyglue for peanuts, who would've given the Knicks another ballhandler, better effort and told the NBA who supplies LeBron with his HGH.

*sigh*

gQ8Qt4I.png

A testament to why the Maloofs should have never been allowed to own an NBA team.

There are so many owners in the NBA that shouldn't be owners. It's a shame their ownership rules aren't more stringent. I say this as a Clippers fan that would love if they were owned by nearly anybody else, even if it meant the team moved. Sterling may finally be opening up his wallet, but it doesn't make up for being a horrible racist and potentially covering up his son's crimes.

masud

Banned
@MettaWorldPeace said:
I just got the news ...
I'm so sad!!!

@MettaWorldPeace said:
My news is that My favorite burger spot called "My Favorite Burger" added extra gratuity cost to the vegan burgers.. Worst day ever

@MettaWorldPeace said:
And then "My Favorite Burger" took away the whole grain buns. These losers amnestied the buns.. Unreal man..

@MettaWorldPeace said:
They waived the buns because the lettuce put them over the salary cap. I went into the restaurant furious. "No more whole grain buns. What!"

Bargnani is better than Hedo.

Also Hedo and effort in the same sentence, LOL

(the other stuff is true)
I'm telling you, the right "supplements" would've given Hedo uber effort!

But yeah it's funny in order to get younger/more versatile/shed salary the Knicks actually gave a 1st for Bargs. Oh God... oh well time for numbers projections. If he starts at PF would 13/6/3 assts. w/ shooting 44% FG and 37% 3s be fine in order for this move to not be horrible? You'd think being like the 3rd/4th option + Carmelo being around would take pressure off him.

charsace

I'd rather pay 5 for Brewer than 6.25 for JR...

JR plays defense, create his own shot, helps with the ball handling duties, and can run the pick and roll. Brewer plays defense and hits the outside shot. JR is much better value for what he is making.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
JR plays defense, create his own shot, helps with the ball handling duties, and can run the pick and roll. Brewer plays defense and hits the outside shot. JR is much better value for what he is making.

He's also a headcase, and constantly forgets his role. Brewer is the better defender and athlete, and the better teammate, and knows his role on the team.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Jordan White ‏@JordanSWhite
Carter-Williams may set the Orlando Summer League record for worst field goal percentage when all is said and done.

MWC will bring Philly to the promised land.

Top Bottom